the start of my hayabusa rebuild

slowbusa

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

well and its that time i just got a 5mill crank and new h-beam rods.. waiting on a few other parts that i ordered yesterday.. by next week it should be running again

5mill crank + 1397 pistons = 1507 for the 1s that was going to try to do the math... it isnt going to be ridin on the street anymore

well and its that time i just got a 5mill crank and new h-beam rods.. waiting on a few other parts that i ordered yesterday.. by next week it should be running again

5mill crank + 1397 pistons = 1507 for the 1s that was going to try to do the math... it isnt going to be ridin on the street anymore

Sounds like it is going to be a Bad Ass!

whos the engine builder? What caused the sudden loss of oil pressure?
me and my buddie mikey davis built the motor BUT i had columbus coweld on 3c do the rods to the crank. size and check the cleances and mount them so that they was done right since we havent done that befor and didnt fill like chancing it with 2500 worth of parts well they had them to close and BOOM after 2 start heat ups and rode it about 100 yards down the street never rev.. over 4k Edited by slowbusa

• 3 weeks later...
well had it to the dyno........ i have to put a fuel system on it its ruuning out of fuel at 8500-9000 so its flat lining at 220rwhp and 130tq at 9000rpm and at 13.9 air/fuel

it will clear 230 with a fuel system

so bigger injectors, higher flow pump, different fuel pressure? give us some details