the start of my hayabusa rebuild

slowbusa

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its looking LOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG...

So did you pass your CDL test yet....????

J/K

Its looking good brother.....Thanks for the update....

68'' long it can go 70 its a 12 over arm ;) it will not have a head light anymore so if i ride it on the street it will have to be day light lol

68'' long it can go 70 its a 12 over arm ;)it will not have a head light anymore so if i ride it on the street it will have to be day light lol

Thaaaat doesn't seem like a good idea to me, for visibility's sake.

That white color will wash out against a Jersey barrier or concrete sidewall in bright daylight, count on it...

so def done for 2009? looks to me like she could be ready to ride tomorrow...but then again I like ugly bikes :D

ASSHOLE lol j/k i mite take it to the track a few time late this year i still need to get a shock,rear brake line and front rotor then paint i mite take it to the track looking like it does now the first few times its running now but NO brakes lol

i have a few pics ill update as i go today i picked up my frame, swing arm and my wheels

picture.php?albumid=68&pictureid=6454

Is that the blue and gold Busa? Holy hell it's taken A PART! For what you do..those wheel with be hard as hell to keep clean.

well the motor is back out of the bike </3 witch sucks

spelling and gramer sucks so bear with me here........ i had columbus coldweld on 3c size and mount the rods and we did the rest well i started the bike monday got it up to temp shut it down.. did the same thing tuesday, wednesday started it up and rode it down the street the oil light come on again parked it..... pulled the motor. down it came. trashed the new crank and h-beam rods but new shyts is on the way but im in no hurry now

• 4 weeks later...