the start of my hayabusa rebuild

slowbusa

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<sadface> Why'd you put the ugly Gen 2 fairings on it? Repent! Go back while you still can!

i have tomuch money in them now i will say i hate the tail on it the bike is low as hell but u couldnt tell that by the tail the way it arches

I know what you mean, there's a guy at Norwalk that run a 4" stretched tail, I think his swingarm is 6" though. Also lowered. It looks...different.

I still can't believe you switched to Gen 2 fairings. What prompted that decision?

How much stretch did you put in the tail section compared to your swingarm?

I know what you mean, there's a guy at Norwalk that run a 4" stretched tail, I think his swingarm is 6" though. Also lowered. It looks...different.

I still can't believe you switched to Gen 2 fairings. What prompted that decision?

How much stretch did you put in the tail section compared to your swingarm?

12 over tail with a 12 over swingarm

Yup, I'm prolly gonna be needing to go to a 24v system in the near future.:cool:

if ur going to still ride ur bike on the street after u do the 24v start brock makes a box that charges both batt.. at 12 but when u hit the start button it goes 24v its nice if ur going to ride it on the street im not going to so i didnt get it for mine http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/servlet/brockracing/-strse-2744/12-dsh-24-Volt-Starter-Box/Detail

if ur going to still ride ur bike on the street after u do the 24v start brock makes a box that charges both batt.. at 12 but when u hit the start button it goes 24v its nice if ur going to ride it on the street im not going to so i didnt get it for mine http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/servlet/brockracing/-strse-2744/12-dsh-24-Volt-Starter-Box/Detail

Mine will still be on the street. Thanks for the link.;)

well had it to the dyno........ i have to put a fuel system on it its ruuning out of fuel at 8500-9000 so its flat lining at 220rwhp and 130tq at 9000rpm and at 13.9 air/fuel

it will clear 230 with a fuel system

:eek: Not sure what else to say!

The 2.7l in my car makes less than that! (I have more torque though, but not by a lot, I don't think)

• 2 weeks later...