Apple iPhone 3G 16GB White for sale...

Moto-Brian

Ok, I am able to upgrade to the new 3Gs iPhone and don't need this thing any more. So, thinking of selling it either Jailbroken or as it is now. Untampered.

It is a 16G a and in white. I am asking $199 OBO. The phone is great, has to the end of the month for the 1 year standard warranty and I ALSO have the Apple Care protection plan that gives you another full year on top. So, whoever buys, gets a $70 warranty added for another full year of coverage.

I know the $199 is the same as if you went to the store now and got one, but hear me out. This is for the person who may already have one and it is damaged and they cannot get another one. Also for someone who is not eligible for upgrade via AT&T. Finally, if you are a T-Mobile person, you can buy this and Jailbreak it for free nowadays.

Also will come with original box, ear buds (never used) and two screen protectors. I also have a white Encase I'll throw in as this phone has always been in a case and the condition is near new. Anyone knows me, they know I take really good care of my stuff...

I can Jailbreak it and sell it for more, but I just need it gone so I can get the new one.

So, $199 OBO. Great phone and can do some awesome stuff.

I'll get some pics soon here or PM me your email and I can shoot better quality ones to you.