2006 Lucky Strike Gsxr for sale

Outlawz69

Its been on craigslist like 3 times. I have people coming to "buy it" all day long but no one actually shows up with cash. Like title says its a 2006 gsxr 600 with the aftermarket fairing kit "lucky strike" www.KBB.com says the bike retails for $5800, but im looking around 5ish obo. Bike runs strong and is fast for a 600. I just need money due to this great economy.

2006 gsxr 600- Clean title in hand

Yoshi R-55 exhasut

-1/+3 w/ 520 chian

Lucky strike fairing kit.

22k miles

l_e57692845db2d9c6ed772d43be793893.jpg

Tank is silver, right fairing needs fiberglass attention (minor) needs tires. Price is right ill put tires on.

RickBoots03@yahoo.com or 513-917-4220

Thanks,

Rick

i got a 06' 650r im lookin to trade away... plus cash of course...

Sorry man. I need the money.

Racers Edge offered 4000. Anyone wanting this bike can come up with anything more than than 4k can have it. If not it goes to racers edge this week. :popcorn:

man, that's a bite. Sucks you have to get rid of it, and taking a hit on it. If I didn't already have one, I'd surely consider it. Great looking bike. I really hope you can find somebody that wants it instead of sending it out to racer's edge to get screwed.

well i'm debating on a salvaged w/ 4000mi or this. this would seem safer than a salvage but it has 22,000mi. I want to come see it though...

I'd be all over this bike if that decision were mine. You can get a new motor for $600-800 (if worse comes to worse) but a salvage title is forever....

why are people so worried about mileage????

these engines are (maintained properly) just as good as car engines that you see go into the 100k+ range, you just dont see it often because the turnover is quick and people freak out when they see a bike over 10k miles it seems and drop the sale...

Dont worry about the damn mileage and buy the bike if you like it.

these engines are (maintained properly) just as good as car engines that you see go into the 100k+ range, you just dont see it often because the turnover is quick and people freak out when they see a bike over 10k miles it seems and drop the sale...

While I agree that 10k (as long as it's not 10k track miles :)) wouldn't be a concern for me (as long as it's maintained properly), I wouldn't go so far as to compare it with your mom's Honda that just rolled over 100k. An engine that revs to 15k+ is subject to stresses that a family car can't get close to.

Edited by Kip Drordy

because its a suzuki :eek: I kid I kid :D

GLWS, nice lookin bike, surprised it hasnt sold yet!

While I agree that 10k (as long as it's not 10k track miles :)) wouldn't be a concern for me (as long as it's maintained properly), I wouldn't go so far as to compare it with your mom's Honda that just rolled over 100k. An engine that revs to 15k+ is subject to stresses that a family car can't get close to.

true, how about 75k?