RainCheck's new Ninja

Aerik

lol. I sure did. What does the slipping clutch mean? It was running like that before the ride on sat. During the meet n greet day it was running 11000rpm at 70mph on highway in 6th.

At 11000 RPM's you should be doing over 90MPH!

Previous owner named it, we agreed that it should remain Kermit.

Although, we're going to murder it the fuck out- flat black ftw! He wants to add green LED's under the plastics after it's painted though.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one that like Kawi's, but not Kawi Green! I bet my wife would like it though.

Anderson, say you're at like 70 mph. When you crank the throttle wide open in 6th do the rpms shoot up but the bike doesn't accelerate as quick? If so, your clutch is slipping. It could be the oil you're using or a defective clutch. Either way, an 08 Ninja shouldn't be doing that.

Alright, we have Kermit running, he's cold though, takes a good while to warm him up, but after that he's good to go.

He needs an episode of nip/tuck and to learn how to properly grill a steak, after these things, he'll be a sexy lil dude for a first bike.

Bests.