Who's responsible for STT/Mid-Ohio break up?

Zorro

Who is responsible for the STT/Mid-Ohio break up?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who is responsible for the STT/Mid-Ohio break up?

• Lizard 1
    • Brian
    • All of the above

STT will not have staff running any more events at Mid-Ohio. All requests and questions pertaining to the remaining Mid-Ohio event dates need to be addressed to Mid-Ohio directly.

I can say that there is too much to share and even a Cliff Notes version takes up too much space and time.

In the end, I will miss Mid-Ohio as I have met a lot pf you there, but I look forward to Blue Grass and having a GREAT time in the dirty south!!

If ANY of you need help and want some pointers, notes, etc., by all means shoot me a PM or email. I am always available. Hopefully, every event you have attended up to this point at Mid-Ohio has been ran well and met with your expectations.

All I know is that STT is going to keep rocking and we are SUPER DUPER excited about BG.

Sorry I will not be there Saturday. If just to see Flounder vs. Zorro...

You know, if we don't get the story, we'll have to make one up.

And it won't be flattering to anyone.

Apparently Lizard ran across the track while it was hot...Mid O said nuh uh...
no, it was his nude track walk

I heard the STT staff put on a live version of the Aristocrats joke, and the mid-o staff didn't have enough mops or interns on hand to clean the paddock, so they told them to leave. I heard the goat they brought didn't make it through the night, and they'll have to get a new ambulance because the interior can't be recovered. I heard they didn't even get to finish the joke.

As much as I would love to give brian shit over this one,he is being 100% truthful.

We are not at liberty to discuss anymore than brian has stated and I believe monte will address this publicly in the near future.

As lead novice at mid ohio for several events I will miss mid ohio and of coarse all of the awesome customers we have had the pleasure to ride with.

what happened to jester?

:lol: Good question.

The issue with Monte addressing it publicly, is that's it's the watered-down PC version of the actual events that the sportbike track riders at large should probably be aware of regarding issues @ STT or issues @ MidOhio.

I don't want the "public statement" - I want the nitty gritty truth.

:lol: Good question.

The issue with Monte addressing it publicly, is that's it's the watered-down PC version of the actual events that the sportbike track riders at large should probably be aware of regarding issues @ STT or issues @ MidOhio.

I don't want the "public statement" - I want the nitty gritty truth.

If you don't get it beforehand, I am sure you will as a supplement to the canned statement. That's usually how it goes. Unless you're DMG. Then you just deny, deny, deny.

good thing there are other tracks to get my fill from. i'll have to keep my ears open to see what kind of instruction will be at midohio to see if it'll be worth it to go

Edited by jbot

Wow that sucks. But Mid O has been going downhill every year for years, in all aspects.

STT is sick and I love how their days are run. Learned a ton, and wish I had the $$ and time off work to do more this season.

Personally I can't wait for BG next season, and Gratten as well.

I'd go with Hookers and Blow too, but well thats not an option so Im not voting, this is bullsh!t.