Bad Day at work Contest winner

jj1

Got this as an Email 2day at work. This would SUCK!!!

Rob is a commercial saturation Diver for Global Divers in Louisiana . He performs under-water repairs on oil drilling rigs. Here, is an E-mail he sent to his sister. She then sent it to radio station 103.2 FM in Ft. Wayne , Indiana . They were sponsoring a worst day at work contest and needless to say, he won.

Hi, Sue

Just another note from your bottom-dwelling brother. Last week, I had a bad day at the office. I know you've been feeling down lately at work, so I thought I'd share my dilemma with you to make you realize that it's not so bad after all.Before I can tell you what happened to me, Imust first bore you with a few technicalities of my job. As you know, my office lies at the bottom of the sea. I wear a suit to the office-- a wet suit.This time of year, the water is quite cool. So, what we doto keep warm is this. We have a diesel-powered water heater. This $20,000 piece of equipment that sucks water out of the sea. It heats it to a delightful temperature. It then pumps it down to the diver through a water hose taped to the air hose. Now, all this sounds like adarned good plan and I have used it several times without complaints. What I do when I get to the bottom and start working, is take the water hose and stuff it down the back of my wet suit. Thisfloods my whole suit with warmwater. It's fantastic. . . .like working in a Jacuzzi. Everything was going well until all of a sudden, my butt started to itch.. So, of course, I scratched it. This, of course, only made things worse. Within a fewseconds my bottom began to feel a burning sensation. I pulled the hose from out of my back thinking that maybe the water was too hot, but the damage was done. In agony, I realized what had happened. The hot water machine had sucked up a jellyfish and pumped it directly into my suit. Since I have no hair on my back, the jellyfish couldn't stick to it. However, the crack of my butt was not so fortunate. When I had scratched what I thought was an itch, I was actually grinding that jellyfish, and all its poisonous, stinging tentacles, into the crack of my bottom. I immediately informedthedive supervisor of my dilemma over the communicator. His instructions were unclear, due to the fact that he and five other divers were laughing hysterically.Needless to say, I aborted the dive. I was instructed to make three agonizing in-water decompression stops totaling 35 minutes before I could reach the surface to begin my chamber dry decompression. When I arrived at the surface, all I was wearing was my brass helmet. As I climbedout of the water the medic, with tears of laughter streaming down his face, handed me a tube of cream and told me to rub it on my butt as soon as I got into the chamber. The cream put the fire out, but I couldn't poop for 2 days because my bottom was swollen shut. So, next time you're having a bad day atwork, think about how much worse it would be with a jellyfish shoved up your bottom. Now, repeat to yourself, "I love my job, I love my job, I love my job." And whenever you have a bad day, ask yourself,"Is this a jellyfish day"

MAY YOU NEVER HAVE A JELLYFISH DAY!