Bought it!

Lunatik3

Well as we speak my buddy is on his way to Chilli to pick up the '96 Kan-o-tuna and bringin' it back tonight

and I'm only payin' $700

Hope to have it out tomorrow night at BWR, cross fingers.

and cheech, let's wrench the piss out of this thing

Edited by Lunatik3
sp

where'd you find one for 700 bucks???? damn!

Friend had it, wrecked it well actually Bear9 on here wrecked it. Friend rebuilt it and sold to uncle. Aunt said GET RID OF ALL OF EM! So I get a 700 dollar bike. Just need front plastic

Oh and he redid the 4 into 2 exhaust to a 4 into 1 with a cherry bomb on exhaust

yep kinda ....... had two katana up for rides here so far and both have crashed

Damn, now I get it! I just thought he was being bashed for buying the baby gixxer, haha.

Side note. I have noticed that this site uses the the abbreviation "qft" quite frequently. I thought I knew what it meant but googled it to be sure. Now I see it stands for "quoted for truth" which makes alot more sense then "quit fucking talking". I was starting to think some people were bipolar. LMAO

yep kinda ....... had two katana up for rides here so far and both have crashed

Damn, now I get it! I just thought he was being bashed for buying the baby gixxer, haha.

Side note. I have noticed that this site uses the the abbreviation "qft" quite frequently. I thought I knew what it meant but googled it to be sure. Now I see it stands for "quoted for truth" which makes alot more sense then "quit fucking talking". I was starting to think some people were bipolar. LMAO

a $700 baby gixxer. As with my other bike a 200cc chinese bike. Anyone, anywhere can joke (I know ALOT is all in fun like the chevy/ford debate) don't bug me. Unless you're a TOTAL douche about itI could care less.

a $700 baby gixxer. As with my other bike a 200cc chinese bike. Anyone, anywhere can joke (I know ALOT is all in fun like the chevy/ford debate) don't bug me. Unless you're a TOTAL douche about itI could care less.

I don't care what a person rides, I just like the fact that they choose to ride!

Friend had it, wrecked it well actually Bear9 on here wrecked it. Friend rebuilt it and sold to uncle. Aunt said GET RID OF ALL OF EM! So I get a 700 dollar bike. Just need front plastic

Oh and he redid the 4 into 2 exhaust to a 4 into 1 with a cherry bomb on exhaust

Cherry bomb???? Good God man!!?? :wtf: I gotta see this, I think.

I have noticed that this site uses the the abbreviation "qft" quite frequently. I thought I knew what it meant but googled it to be sure. Now I see it stands for "quoted for truth" which makes alot more sense then "quit fucking talking". I was starting to think some people were bipolar. LMAO

QUIT FUCKING TALKING!! :D

Well as we speak my buddy is ion his way to Chilli to pick up the '96 Kan-o-tuna and bringin it back tonight

and I'm only payin $700

Hope to have it out tomorrow night at BWR, cross fingers.

and cheech, let's wrench the piss out of this thing

Ride it for a few days until I get back, then bring that bastard over and we'll tear it apart.

And 1000rrrider is right, keep it the hell away from Coshocton. Katana is bad juju.

I probably have to buy more tools... :)

Well, hitch in the giddyup already. Upon getting bike and seeing it (don't worry it'sno anything horrible)

Here are the bad,

1. Needs front fairing, not too expensive and fairly easy \

2. Needs ignition switch. Current system to start is very... creative (had key break off some time ago and made do)

3. Will need a little body/paint work on tank. When wrecked some gas spilled and ate at paint on tank.

4. The funny part.

My friend was putting in back up on trailer after I rode it a bit and the exhaust hit the oil pan. putting a nice little crack in the pan. No biggie quick fix once I get the new pan.

Other than that I think all it will need is new plugs and MAYBE a carb clean. But it's nice and smooth right now as far as I can tell. Should have it up and going on he road by next Weds/Thurs so I'll have to bring it out to a night.

Pics up tomorrow :evil:Yes you'll have to wait HA HA!