2005 Ninja ZX10R 8K $3999

ICEMAN

near mint condition!!!!

as the title says

2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R with ONLY 8,000 miles!!

Green Integrated Taillight with fender eliminator.

Ninja Swingarm liscence plate mount.. all shown below!!!!

STEAL STEAL DTEAL!!!!!

call 419-332-9902 and as for dan or nate.

vp847790_2.jpg

vp847790_3.jpg

vp847790_2a1.jpg

vp847790_4.jpg

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Something is being left out here.

nothing is being left out. it is a green 05 with those VERY minor scuff marks and that small crack. thats it. i havent left anything out. what else do you want to know... i rode the 05 to the AMA races at mid-ohio and the 04 to a bike night in tiffin last week. both bikes are in prefect mechanical condition. the 05 has the scuff and crack, the 04 doesnt have the scuff and crack. dont know what u r missing. its all right here in the thread...

Where are you located. Im gonna be in bowling green all weekend and would like to come look at it.

located in fremont. about 25 min from BG. take 105 to rte 20 and rte 20 to the rte 19 / oak harbor rd exit. you will see a big sign that says MOTORCYCLES. its that exit.

address is here...

Schiets Motorsports

1557 Oak Harbor Road

Fremont OH 43420

i am there from 3-6pm tomorrow. my name is Greg. If you get there any earlier, ask for Dan Clark.

located in fremont. About 25 min from bg. Take 105 to rte 20 and rte 20 to the rte 19 / oak harbor rd exit. You will see a big sign that says motorcycles. Its that exit.

Address is here...

Schiets motorsports

1557 oak harbor road

fremont oh 43420

i am there from 3-6pm tomorrow. My name is greg. If you get there any earlier, ask for dan clark.

title is?

A) That's below nada trade-in in poor shape. Something's up.

B) You are not a sponsor. This is a dealer. That's a nono.

C) Seriously, what's up with this bike? I could buy this, trade it in and make money. Something is being left out. Dealers especially don't sell bikes this cheap just because.

A) That's below nada trade-in in poor shape. Something's up.

B) You are not a sponsor. This is a dealer. That's a nono.

C) Seriously, what's up with this bike? I could buy this, trade it in and make money. Something is being left out. Dealers especially don't sell bikes this cheap just because.

:plus1: Something is fishy. Which is why I was grilling you with my first post...