2005 Ninja ZX10R 8K $3999

ICEMAN

Assholes read the post again.

the bike is is EXCEPTIONALLY clean!!!
NOTHING ABOUT THE TITLE.

Learn to use the internet before you come at me again. I have seen clean bikes with a salvage title.

So question again DOES IT HAVE A CLEAN TITLE!!!!!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Assholes read the post again. NOTHING ABOUT THE TITLE.

Learn to use the internet before you come at me again. I have seen clean bikes with a salvage title.

So question again DOES IT HAVE A CLEAN TITLE!!!!!

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW????

The question was asked "DOES IT HAVE A CLEAN TITLE"

IT was answered with "YES." :eek:

SINCE HE ADDED "the bike is is EXCEPTIONALLY clean!!!" Doesn't mean you can take away from his answer of "YES" to the question on a clear title!

im sorry, i should've put "yes, it has a clear title"

i only put a yes. my bad. but yes, it does have a clear title.

sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

both the 04 and 05 have perfectly clean titles

I have been buying bikes long enough to know a dealer does not typically lose money on deals. Casper's bike @ $5500 is a deal. The bike you posted is a steal. What's going on here seems shady. Someone knows why this bike is listed so low and not saying why.

I have been buying bikes long enough to know a dealer does not typically lose money on deals. Casper's bike @ $5500 is a deal. The bike you posted is a steal. What's going on here seems shady. Someone knows why this bike is listed so low and not saying why.

I agree it does seem like there is something fishy...But...benefit of the doubt...

ICEMAN, what did the dealer pay for this bike? Was it a trade-in? How did you acquire it? How much are you going to lose with this sale?

are you kidding me, it looks like your the one who cant read posts correctly, not Carrie.

go back and read the 10 posts i put about this thing being 100%. like i said 50 times, the scuff and crack is IT.

NOTHING IS WRONG

let me know if that doesnt show up...

we have had both these ninjas for an INCREDIBLY long time and we want them BOTH GONE. We want the showroom floor for other stuff. why waste the money keeping these things on the floor for any longer. We originally had em marked down to 5499 for the 05 and 4999 for the 04. We keep putting them out in different spots around town even, taking them to events (riding them to events, i ride them to events, there is NOTHING WRONG) and noone wants em. i dont know if people up here hate the green or what. i figured if we wouldnt John Deere'd one of em that they wouldve sold, but they wouldnt let me!

I agree it does seem like there is something fishy...But...benefit of the doubt...

ICEMAN, what did the dealer pay for this bike? Was it a trade-in? How did you acquire it? How much are you going to lose with this sale?

updated... we are losing 1500 bucks on the 2005. didnt ask on the 04. banks are going crazy and not wanting to do "floor plans" as much as they used to. Our interest on our "floor plans" is going to be higher, so were getting rid of a few bikes that we've had for a long time so we dont have them for another year at higher interest on the "floor plan".

i hope this helps.

BTW, he is going to call me back on the OTD price. he was in the middle of gettin bikes outside.

FLOOR PLANS ARE HOW MUCH WE ARE SPENDING TO KEEP BIKES ON THE FLOOR. DEALERS PAY MONTHLY FOR THAT.

thats why its sometimes better to get rid of a bike and take a hit, than take the chance of taking a bigger hit by keeping it on the floor for another year. Its a chance we are not wanting to take with these bikes, so we are BLOWING THEM OUT.

Edited by ICEMAN

Regardless of what they paid, they'd try to make even more of a profit on the sale of it. No way someone sold them that bike for less than $3999. If so, they are idiots. If for whatever reason they did...I see the dealer asking for close to $6K on it to make a good profit.

I would not buy this bike simply cause when I got home or rode it for a week or so and discovered an issue with it, i'd have a serious problem with the Iceman after preaching it's a great deal, nothing wrong over and over again on here. No offense, Iceman, but something seems too good to be true, it usually is. In the turmoil the economy is in, no one is losing $ when they can make it...sorry.

are you kidding me, it looks like your the one who cant read posts correctly, not Carrie.

Be that as it may, i'm looking for a bike and got cash to buy..however your attitude on skepticism isn't attractive, so good luck on the sale.

Edited by Putty

Regardless of what they paid, they'd try to make even more of a profit on the sale of it. No way someone sold them that bike for less than $3999. If so, they are idiots. If for whatever reason they did...I see the dealer asking for close to $6K on it to make a good profit.

did you not read my big post about WHY this thing is so cheap. and that we are losing 1500 bucks on this one. so between this one and the 04 were losing over 2 grand.

Be that as it may, i'm looking for a bike and got cash to buy..however your attitude on skepticism isn't attractive, so good luck on the sale.

nice excuse.

Your the one who thinks theres something "shady" going on here. not my fault. and calling us idiots. thats your problem

good luck finding one like this at this price!

the funny thing is, i would pay 3999 for a 05 zx10r even if it had a salvage title and looked as good as that one did.

no shit. You could part thing out and probably make a small profit. or just sell it outright for 5000 and make some money.

if i didnt owe so much on my 06 R6, i wouldve bought this thing at 7pm yesterday.

Edited by ICEMAN

I would not buy this bike simply cause when I got home or rode it for a week or so and discovered an issue with it, i'd have a serious problem with the Iceman after preaching it's a great deal, nothing wrong over and over again on here. No offense, Iceman, but something seems too good to be true, it usually is. In the turmoil the economy is in, no one is losing $ when they can make it...sorry.

I see your point, I've also seen on rare occasion some rich bastard want a brand new bike, takes it to the dealer and the dealer says I'll give ya $4000. The rich dude says ok and goes. The rich dude potentially could have gotten 6-7K but really didn't care. Dealership wins and makes a nice chunk of money when the bike sells. In this case the bike isn't selling, it's been 18 months...I question what could be wrong....If nothing is wrong it's an awesome deal.

Even if something is wrong, there's nothing on a bike I can't fix and I'd have no labor involved so i repair it myself and still make money. It's win win.

nice excuse.

Your the one who thinks theres something "shady" going on here. not my fault. and calling us idiots. thats your problem

Excuse?? I was asking questions to help make a decision whether to drive to dreaded Oak Harbor(I hate the town) in the morning to get the sumbitch.

For the record, I was speaking in general with the idiots comment. It was not a personal attack against you or your dealer.

I see your point, I've also seen on rare occasion some rich bastard want a brand new bike, takes it to the dealer and the dealer says I'll give ya $4000. The rich dude says ok and goes. The rich dude potentially could have gotten 6-7K but really didn't care. Dealership wins and makes a nice chunk of money when the bike sells. In this case the bike isn't selling, it's been 18 months...I question what could be wrong....If nothing is wrong it's an awesome deal.

This could happen. I agree.

ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW????

The question was asked "DOES IT HAVE A CLEAN TITLE"

IT was answered with "YES." :eek:

SINCE HE ADDED "the bike is is EXCEPTIONALLY clean!!!" Doesn't mean you can take away from his answer of "YES" to the question on a clear title!

ROFLMAO.......way to set it straight :lol:

that was :popcorn: worthy

this thing has been out on a LOT of test rides, both 04 and 05 ZX10's. everyone comes back with nothing BUT good to say, but its usually the problem that we cant get that person financed (too young or bad credit), or they just wanted to take it for a spin b/c they havent ridden a ZX10 before and werent really looking to purchase. Banks are not liking to finance a lot of people with the economy.

when i get the call for the OTD price, im gonna see if anyone remembers who the previous owner was, just to see if i know him, and also see if anyone remembers why he traded it in, or what he traded it in on.

but i know were losing 1500 bucks.

we originally had this thing at $6,999.

Then it was $6,499

Then it was $5,999

Then it was $5,499

now its $3,999

Edited by ICEMAN

Excuse?? I was asking questions to help make a decision whether to drive to dreaded Oak Harbor(I hate the town) in the morning to get the sumbitch.

For the record, I was speaking in general with the idiots comment. It was not a personal attack against you or your dealer.

This could happen. I agree.

i take it back then. damn internet attitudes, lol...

its in fremont, not oak harbor, just for the record. so its 10 min closer.... lol

just to let you know, if you buy it for 3999, buy the scuffed flat black chin piece, and the new green side piece that has the small crack, you wouldnt even be at 5 grand, and thats after tax on the bike and parts.

then the bike would be 100% mint...!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OR... this is the good one!!!!!!

Buy it for 3999, sell the factory plastics for around 800 bucks, thats more than your tax, twice the tax, and buy used track plastics from the WERA board, you would probably be right 4000 dollars after its all said and done!!!! THATS WHY I WANT IT, lol... if wouldnt have wrecked my R6 at mid ohio and scratched the factory plastics id be ALL over it!!!!

Edited by ICEMAN