2005 Ninja ZX10R 8K $3999

ICEMAN

:plus1: Something is fishy. Which is why I was grilling you with my first post...

Exactly. Mine is $1200 below nada average retail at $5500 to put this into perspective. A DEALER is selling it for $2700 under average retail?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

A) That's below nada trade-in in poor shape. Something's up.

B) You are not a sponsor. This is a dealer. That's a nono.

C) Seriously, what's up with this bike? I could buy this, trade it in and make money (i was thinking about doing that myself). Something is being left out. Dealers especially don't sell bikes this cheap just because.

im telling you NOTHING is wrong with this bike. We have had both of these bikes on the floor for over a year and a half.

My boss, at 7pm (end of store hours) yesterday looked at me and said "Greg, put it out everywhere that these 2 ninjas are 3999. I WANT THEM GONE" that was his exact words at 7pm.

We are spending money keeping them on the floor, so why not get rid of them and lose a lil bit of money. Because if they sit here for another year we would lose that money anyways...

Its this or they go to an auction where someone will get it for this cheap anyways. He was VERY hesitant on doing this. Everyone in the dealership looked at him like "are you fucking crazy". He said "do it".

NOT 1 THING WRONG WITH THESE BIKES. THERE SHOULD BE NO CONCERN. come in and check em out. they are just 2 ZX10R's used like any other dealer would have.

"sorry for the dealer "no-no"... Last night when i got home, i just threw these up on all the forums im on b/c its such a SWEET deal!!!

Sorry for trying to hook people up on this board. There are a few forums where i didnt post em b/c people are dooshbags. I have met some cool people on this board so i figured why not hook you guys up.

Edited by ICEMAN

near mint condition!!!!

as the title says

2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX10R with ONLY 8,000 miles!!

Green Integrated Taillight with fender eliminator.

Ninja Swingarm liscence plate mount.. all shown below!!!!

STEAL STEAL DTEAL!!!!!

call 419-332-9902 and as for dan or nate.

vp847790_2.jpg

vp847790_3.jpg

vp847790_2a1.jpg

vp847790_4.jpg

I'll give you $3500 :lol:

i know A LOT of people are all over these bikes, and i just posted it late last night. So the sooner the better!!!!!!!

Just so everyone knows, i would not be posting up bikes (f there was something "fishy" ) for a dealer i work for. First off, we wouldnt own the bikes if there was something "fishy" when we took em in on trade. Second, if there was something "fishy" about them, we would not sell them to ANYONE, without letting them know whatever we know. That is why i posted up about the scuffs and the lil crack.

as an example, they have my SV1000s that i had blown the motor in and replaced the motor (all before i traded it in). We let EVERY customer that looks at it know what exactly went on with that bike. We dont hide ANYTHING. We could be dick's and just not tell anyone b/c Suzuki doesnt number there engines, but we dont.

Edited by ICEMAN

i know A LOT of people are all over these bikes, and i just posted it late last night. So the sooner the better!!!!!!!

Then I'm calling the whole way up there, and if this is gone, Then I'll turn around... I'm not going in there, and right when i get there say it sold...but ur boss try and sell me something else ;)

Then I'm calling the whole way up there, and if this is gone, Then I'll turn around... I'm not going in there, and right when i get there say it sold...but ur boss try and sell me something else ;)

LOL. Yah, just give us a few calls, that would be NO PROBLEM!! We still have the 04 for the same price also!!! i dont see either being sold today, more like a saturday thing, but you never know who will come in today.

ive ridden them both, for a good amount of time (perk of the job, i can take home a used bike whenever i want). and they are both VERY nice bikes, the MUZZY on the 04 sounds good, thank god its not a full system, those are LOUD. The 05 is VERY nice and clean. I personally like the 05 better!!!

Edited by ICEMAN

tax, tag, and title. no other fees. I will have an OTD price in a half hour!!! we open at 9, i will send the salesman a message.

Just an update, i texted my boss to double check that he didnt "sleep on it" and wake up with a change of mind. He didnt, so its allll goooood!!!

What county you guys live in? or do you know if your county is 6.5% or 7% tax?

A) That's below nada trade-in in poor shape. Something's up.

B) You are not a sponsor. This is a dealer. That's a nono.

C) Seriously, what's up with this bike? I could buy this, trade it in and make money. Something is being left out. Dealers especially don't sell bikes this cheap just because.

Pretty much what I said on page 1.