Another of Aeriks friends.

Hob13

Whats up. I'm Hob13 I ride british mostly but I'll get on anything, as long as it has 2 wheels and goes. Currently building a 70's Triumph bobber, and looking for something to ride in the meantime. Cheers.

I'll keep that in mind but the only thing I need is a stock 70's front end in decent shape. then i can get mine together. as far as anything else I may pick up another project when i get this one together. Thanks.

I'll keep that in mind but the only thing I need is a stock 70's front end in decent shape. then i can get mine together. as far as anything else I may pick up another project when i get this one together. Thanks.

Best of luck. I somehow always come across random stuff like that. Ill keep it in mind.

welcome aboard, aerik are you starting a motorcycle gang we should know about?
Welcome! How much is Aerik paying you to be his friend?

:lol:

Hob13 and Raincheck have both been like my ugly brothers for more than 10 years. Pretty much every musical project I've been in since high school has involved one or both of those guys, and I actually learned how to ride by chasing Hob13's Triumph T-bird with my '82 V45 Magna.

I'm not actually starting an MC, just getting my friends to join up with this cool board I found. Raincheck's a fairly new rider, but Hob13 was abandoned by wolves and raised by Triumph enthusiasts (hence the Frankenbike growing/ mutating in my garage). My buddy Mike will probably join up soon, too. He was at the meet n greet, but he's a procrastinator. And if I can scrape up the cash to get my old lady a bike, she'll be joining up too.

...wait-- maybe I am accidentally starting a biker gang. Oooh! Do we get patches and stuff?

Heh, maybe I shouldn't reply till I've finished at least one cup of coffee :p.