OhioRiders' Bike Night 8/27/09

yotaman88210

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be there. Lance is bugging me to go. :)

I will be caging it though because I may bring a friend along and be her DD. But hey.. showing up is what counts!!! Right? ;)

True story. coming is what matters! Providing a DD service is very nice too! :D

just to save people the time...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oligodendroglioma :D

lol Kevin that was an inside joke for Jeff. lol. Haven't you ever heard him talk about epidural hematomas after he's had about 3 or 4 jack and cokes? It's hilarious! So now I'm trying to teach him new medical words that he can interject into sentences so he can sound even more hilarious. It always brings a smile to my face. :D Just go to his profile on here. I just filled up his page with tumor classifications he can use. :p

anyone from around newark going, thought about going since I have the night off, just didnt want to ride over by myself, might just stay in town and check out captain jacks bike night in heath. just dont know

I may havent completely decided yet you can come along with me if I do its always nice to have my bodygaurd along :D

and dont waste your time with captain jacks its way lame youd have more fun in your basement

Oh hush why don't you go get your oligodendroglioma fixed....muffin!

BUSTED Pratt! Oligodendroglioma is caused by a virus, and I read last week that you don't know anything about that.

Astrocytoma maybe, but Oligodendroglioma? I don't think so. Either way.

650 CC's of playtorcatsminininin

and 225 CC's of doxydrypoopinpoop

speaking of badass tumors... the teratoma is my favorite! They can have real hair and teeth. Really freaking looking on a MRI scan! Cool shit!.... if you dont have one

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teratoma

A guy I dated last year previously had a germ cell cancer....and one of these in his lung that they found during surgery! :eek:

teratoma_open.jpg

teratoma_back.jpg

Edited by PrincessPratt

I may havent completely decided yet you can come along with me if I do its always nice to have my bodygaurd along :D

and dont waste your time with captain jacks its way lame youd have more fun in your basement

if you go what time you heading out