Polished my Headlights on the bike

ICEMAN

My right headlight had a few rock chips and scratches in it, so i used my 3M Headlight Restoration Kit on it. (same thing i do on cars)

Available at Autogeek.net

500 grit sandpaper

800 grit sandpaper

3000 grit sandpaper

Polishing pad with polish provided in pack

PlastX wax

500 grit

3855451615_8a1c7e688d_b.jpg

800 grit

3856240324_dddea71c8a_b.jpg

3000grit

3856240620_cb1b43f971_b.jpg

polishing pad

3856241274_f51670838a_b.jpg

PlastX wax

3855450623_6435c63204_b.jpg

Edited by ICEMAN

Very impressive. I would have made it worse.

haha. If someone was to do and have mint plastics, i HIGHLY recommend take the headlights out of the plastics and doing this. B/c it is very easy with the 500 and 800 grit to sand thru the paint. I did go thruthe paint, but i knew i didnt care if i did on that piece,

that is the sickest bike i have ever seen

hahahaha. no doubt!!!!! lol

a guy that owns a body shop that I use to work at when I was like.. 15? offers this service for car headlights. Its AMAZING what the before and after looks like. Even if your bike doesnt need it, I would do it to your polycarbonate lenses on an older car that has a "yellowing" of the headlights or lots of pits. It looks like you put brand new headlights on your car.

a guy that owns a body shop that I use to work at when I was like.. 15? offers this service for car headlights. Its AMAZING what the before and after looks like. Even if your bike doesnt need it, I would do it to your polycarbonate lenses on an older car that has a "yellowing" of the headlights or lots of pits. It looks like you put brand new headlights on your car.

yah its 20 bucks for the kit at wal mart or meijer. will do a few cars at the least. My gf's lil sister's mustang is completely covered to where you cant see a songle thing inside the headlight housing. cant wait to do those!!!! its prolly gonna use the rest of the sanding disks, lol. they are EXTREMELY bad!! the 500 grit is going to be used A LOT on these, lol.

its nice when people pay 10-15 bucks to get there headlights done!!

Edited by ICEMAN