Job Ending

magley64

Well, The time has come, My temporary Job in solon has come to an end. Tomorrow is my last day.

I'm a little bummed that it happened so suddenly, but it wasn't necessarily a good fit for me anyway.

So if anyone knows of someone looking for help in their engineering/cad departments in the northeast corner of our state, please give me a heads up.

Sorry to hear it Duane..... Didn't realize that was a temp gig you'd found to replace the old job

I knew it was temporary/contract, but it was a little surprising to be called into the boss' office "your last day will be tomorrow"

ohhkay...

Mags, I just found out that one of our guys in documentation gave his two weeks last week. I'll snoop around and see what their plans are, but I would guess they would be looking for someone pretty quick. They are a bit shorthanded. Not sure if it's underneath your skills or not. They use solidworks right now, and smarteam as their PLM. If you're interested, shoot me your resume. I'll PM you my contact info.

Mags, I just found out that one of our guys in documentation gave his two weeks last week. I'll snoop around and see what their plans are, but I would guess they would be looking for someone pretty quick. They are a bit shorthanded. Not sure if it's underneath your skills or not. They use solidworks right now, and smarteam as their PLM. If you're interested, shoot me your resume. I'll PM you my contact info.

I don't have as much experience with solidworks as I have with Pro-E, but from what I hear it's relatively easy to transition from one to the other.

thanks.

I don't have as much experience with solidworks as I have with Pro-E, but from what I hear it's relatively easy to transition from one to the other.

thanks.

Having a Pro-E background isn't necessarily a bad thing. Our European draftsmen and engineers use it. You can get some info from r1crusher, as he used to be our CAD admin here and now works for a company that sets up customers with Solidworks. For all the things he doesn't know in life (like what a vagina looks like) he's smart as hell on CAD shit.