Boat for sale

JBartolucci4

I have a 19Ft Tri Hull with an Evinrude 140HP and Trailer. The boat comes with all safety equipment, fish finder and marine radio - boat has no structural problems. The motor runs good at low RPMs but the timing is a little off and will need adjusting, or you can do what I do and after you get into open water move the timing advance lever until you find the sweet spot. I hate to get rid of it but medical bills are calling. I am asking $1600 on craigslist but will take $1300 from anyone on here. We just had it on lake Erie perch fishing last weekend its alot of fun for cheap.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=55545&l=4fce6efd24&id=1716538193

After much talk with the women she has OKed a trade for a small motorcycle for her to ride. If anyone has anything please let me know.... We just got back from tubing with the boat and it was awesome! I am open to any trade (we just can't tell her) as I don't have the room to store it for the winter, someone please take it lol.

Oh yeah OfcMav can vouch for the boat it was him and I perch fishing... LOL

Edited by JBartolucci4