Anyone else use RedBox for movie rentals?

DGTL GRL

I used to rent Kroger grocery store movies for 2 bucks. Same deal, just watch them right away and take them back right away.

Now I reserve movies from the library. Mostly I try to get on the reserve list for the new movies, as soon as the reserve list is up and available.

I used to use the library when I lived in Grandview. Grandview Heights Public Library is the bestest. Now that I've moved I'm stuck with Redbox kiosks, which kinda sucks cause they are usually really picked over.

Westerville library not close enough?

:popcorn:

I just tried it out last night. TAKEN for only $1.07 with tax.

Does anyone else here use these little movie rental kiosks?

i used to do netflix and put the account on hold when i left the state this summer. since i got back, ive done nothing but rent free from the library.. wii games, and movies. there is a waiting list on some but you can request old movies and have access to documentaries and kids flicks.

redbox is a great option bc its cheap, esp if you having whining kids pulling at you to get them dora the explorer. i think after 26 days they stop charging you and you own the movie if you havent returned it yet. its some number like that.. not for sure.

I used to use the library when I lived in Grandview. Grandview Heights Public Library is the bestest. Now that I've moved I'm stuck with Redbox kiosks, which kinda sucks cause they are usually really picked over.

i feel redbox does get picked over rather quickly. sometimes their is pressure -- 1. if you are undecided and their is a line behind you.. and 2. if you need to a simple return and you are waiting behind that person who is undecided

i feel redbox does get picked over rather quickly. sometimes their is pressure -- 1. if you are undecided and their is a line behind you.. and 2. if you need to a simple return and you are waiting behind that person who is undecided

I <3 Redbox too but this really INFURIATES me. I can't f-ing stand it when I just need to shove my movie back into the little slot and some dipshit is flipping back and forth and back and forth through the movies.....

I always have a first, second and third choice in mind when I go to the kiosk so that I'm not one of the annoying a-holes standing there wasting time.

i used to do netflix and put the account on hold when i left the state this summer. since i got back, ive done nothing but rent free from the library.. wii games, and movies.

So YOU'RE the reason all the good movies are taken at the library!!! LOL jk

They have Wii games at Marysville library???

I cut in front of some people tonight when it came time to return my movie. Of course I was at a Giant Eagle off of Avery Murfield and I probably scared the crap outta them with my biker gear on including my flip up (modular) white helmet. I kid all the time that I look like a Storm Trooper in my helmet.

The people got outta my way though. :)

So YOU'RE the reason all the good movies are taken at the library!!! LOL jk

They have Wii games at Marysville library???

yepp! guilty as charged! yes wii games at the library. but there's a waiting list for all the nintendo games. we hit the books too thou. library and bike/skate park is like free entertainment!

yepp! guilty as charged! yes wii games at the library. but there's a waiting list for all the nintendo games. we hit the books too thou. library and bike/skate park is like free entertainment!

Thanks for the advice! :) We just got a Wii just over a week ago. Someone my husband worked with just got a Xbox and didn't use his Wii. He sold it to him for $50 including an extra controller and a extra game.

Jackpot!

Thanks for the heads up! :D