Looking for a Powdercoater in Columbus

RFM

I don't know if this is the right forum, but I'm hoping someone can help out here. My spotless bike was hit in a parking lot. I've got a replacement set of bars already to replace the bent ones, but want to make it spotless again. The search function pointed out a couple, but in Sandusky, etc. Hope someone can point me in the right way.

Cheers!

• 5 months later...
Looks like you're in Indy. There's gotta be someone local that I don't have to ship stuff to...

Yup - but it can go on the Brian Express for free shipments to and from Indy each week - via 35 Motorsports.

where is that?

see:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=40595

35 Motorsports is a couple of miles from my house and I'm there weekly at least. Can get down there anytime.

If you pay for the powder and the blasting, I'll powdercoat anythign free of charge.

Two swingarms and assorted parts would need about 2 lbs of powder (maybe less) and that's about $30 with shipping included.

Blasting would run another $20 or so. I can have the blasting done here and get it back within a couple of days.

Order powders here: www.ColumbiaCoatings.com and have them sent to me, that way there's no shipping of powders on your part.

My large oven is a 36" cube, so anything that will fit in there is okay to send.

Edited by Earache

see:

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=40595

35 Motorsports is a couple of miles from my house and I'm there weekly at least. Can get down there anytime.

If you pay for the powder and the blasting, I'll powdercoat anythign free of charge.

Two swingarms and assorted parts would need about 2 lbs of powder (maybe less) and that's about $30 with shipping included.

Blasting would run another $20 or so. I can have the blasting done here and get it back within a couple of days.

Order powders here: www.ColumbiaCoatings.com and have them sent to me, that way there's no shipping of powders on your part.

My large oven is a 36" cube, so anything that will fit in there is okay to send.

hm cool. I PM'ed STT-Brian to find out more details. I'd need 4 passenger pegs (2 are painted black, 2 are powdercoated a glossy black), 4 rearsets (2 are painted black, 2 are powdercoated a glossy black), 2 shifter arms (1 is painted black, 1 is powdercoated a glossy black), 2 swingarms, linkages and dogbones and all associated hardware blasted and powdercoated flat black. 2lbs of powder is enough?

And you disassemble pegs right?

Earsey...

Can you do my car wheels? They are 19" rims that are 8 and 8.5" wide...

Let me know...

Yup - no problem. What color - pink?

Just did that other crap for you - pistons, gears, camshaft. They're at Reuben's.

Edited by Earache

hm cool. I PM'ed STT-Brian to find out more details. I'd need 4 passenger pegs (2 are painted black, 2 are powdercoated a glossy black), 4 rearsets (2 are painted black, 2 are powdercoated a glossy black), 2 shifter arms (1 is painted black, 1 is powdercoated a glossy black), 2 swingarms, linkages and dogbones and all associated hardware blasted and powdercoated flat black. 2lbs of powder is enough?

And you disassemble pegs right?

2 lbs should be enough to do it all.

I don't disassemble parts though. It's a pain in the ass and I hate doing it.

All assemblies need to be competely taken apart prior to blasting and coating.

Do you want all of the items done in the same color?