8/19/07 Ride

InyaAzz

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say you're in. QSL in Sheff-tucky (aka - Sheffield), noon, if you're late you buy the food where ever we stop (everyone knows old guy's have lot of money (further evidence by owning not one BUT two bikes)). Don't forget to take your Sr. Centrum before you come! :grin:

EVERYONE (except knuckle heads) are welcome. Even the knuckle heads are welcome as long as they behave themselves when they ride with us.

The goal of this is to get everyone comfortable riding together..with the eventual aim of starting a group for purposes just like this.

Riding alone isn't any fun!

I say you're in. QSL in Sheff-tucky (aka - Sheffield), noon, if you're late you buy the food where ever we stop (everyone knows old guy's have lot of money (further evidence by owning not one BUT two bikes)). Don't forget to take your Sr. Centrum before you come! :grin:

Nice......I have taken Centrum, but I didn't know about the SR...thanks for the heads up!.....as far as old guy's having money, don't believe everything you hear.....Ken........

EVERYONE (except knuckle heads) are welcome. Even the knuckle heads are welcome as long as they behave themselves when they ride with us.

The goal of this is to get everyone comfortable riding together..with the eventual aim of starting a group for purposes just like this.

Riding alone isn't any fun!

Not a knuckle head here ...unless I'm at work :D ...I'm not a stunter, but I like to ride a little fast at times :devil: ...hope thats OK?....I have ran with a younger group of sport riders my brother hangs with on his 05 Repsol...I keep up with them just fine....just don't like the stunting they end up doing a few blocks away from the Justice Center in down town Cleveland....not my younger brother just a few of the other guy's in that group...I asked my brother to come but he's working this weekend :mad: ...anyway hope I can make it.....just incase saturday ends up better?...where's the meet up for that ride?......................Ken...................

Well, I was going to ride the route planned for Sun. on Sat. afternoon. I have a golf outing in the morning and probably won't leave for a ride until around 2pm. It's still up in the air though as I'm not 100% when I'll be done golfing. No specific meet place but if others want to go I don't give a hoot.

Not a knuckle head here ...unless I'm at work :D ...I'm not a stunter, but I like to ride a little fast at times :devil: ...hope thats OK?....I have ran with a younger group of sport riders my brother hangs with on his 05 Repsol...I keep up with them just fine....just don't like the stunting they end up doing a few blocks away from the Justice Center in down town Cleveland....not my younger brother just a few of the other guy's in that group...I asked my brother to come but he's working this weekend :mad: ...anyway hope I can make it.....just incase saturday ends up better?...where's the meet up for that ride?......................Ken...................

Speed is fine ;)

The stunting draws too much attention and ends up causing more accidents than anything else. I'm sure we will get up some speed more than a few times on in the country. I just want everyone to keep it on two wheels.

I'm out for this weekend. The status of my bike is still in limbo. However, if you guys have a planned route, I'm down for meeting up with you guys for lunch.

Oh just borrow your old man's bike and come a long. :slap:

We'll wait up for you....promise. :rolleyes:

Guys/Gals:

it's not looking too good for Sunday. Rain.

I know this is short notice...but I think a ride scout for Saturday is probably going to happen. So, in the chance we get rained out, Saturday may be the actual ride. PM me with your phone # if you haven't already, if you can make it tomorrow. I know it's last minute..but these things happen.