track suit

MidgetTodd

I think it's $75 with NESBA (and a $500 deposit). Aren't they at Putnam this weekend?

if so, I think you want to talk to Marshall Skloss with Turn One Racing. Unless i'm mistaken, he'd be the one renting/bringing suits.

marshall@turnoneracing.com (not turn1racing.com)

Yeah sorta. Wouldn't bother me too much with the layer in between. Still, leathers are expensive!

if you're doing more than 2-4 trackdays, they're worth buying. I got mine on eBay for $122 shipped. Older, but never down. Fieldsheer - not some no-name brand either.

A layer in-between is a good idea even if you own them. Under-armor, or an under-suit make leathers a lot more comfortable, not to mention easier to get on and off.

I think mine are 44's. I have another fieldsheer 2-piece set that's a 42. got it free on the WERA board, so the deals are out there.

Iron Pony had 2pc suits for 330 bucks.

you can get an AVGsport "forza" 1-piece for $290 new if you search for them online. That's about the cheapest new suit i've seen.

otherwise, the WERA board is your friend. There are a lot of racers who started off a lot thinner than they are today :D

Ill call ya here in a bit nick and throwin rep your way for the offerwether i use em or not

and anybody wana go along theres still spots open and i got room in the truck and on the trailer plus a pitbike so theres no walkin 10 miles

i will go ,but my bike is apart putting more goodies on, upgrade forks and slipper clutch.need to finish before next thursday for mid ohio.the bike cost me now over $ 20000,and its just track bike.stay on street,track is not cheap.

you can get an AVGsport "forza" 1-piece for $290 new if you search for them online. That's about the cheapest new suit i've seen.

otherwise, the WERA board is your friend. There are a lot of racers who started off a lot thinner than they are today :D

AGV sizes are COMPLETELY different than normal tho, thats what u hate about em, unless theyve changed em, but 2 years ago when i got my Joe Rocket suit size 46, i ordered the same size AGV and it was like a size 56 in Joe Rocket. HUGE on me. but then i ordered the size 467 joe rocket and it was perfect. DEF try them on first, or watch the wera board for someone your size selling one!!!

I got three options so one should work Ill know tonight but should be all good

Sounds good...told you it would all work out...track riders are good people who are more than willing to help someone new take a good strong hit from the "track pipe" :D