OR bike night (BWR) 9/3/09

V4junkie

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew you were talking about your woman! That's why I was laughing. ;) Sooo you are bring Jaime out to see us all tomorrow? She can give me pointers on how to make a come back for training after I get over this darn bronchitis. I can barely walk without getting winded right now! :(

Sorry Princess P, but once said package has been retrieved, I must scurry home as quickly as possible. Can't make any stops, nor give anyone any rides... Just point A to point B with this one. LOL

Sorry to hear about your bronchitis... That SUKZ! Heal up, I'm sure that you'll be back out there again in no time.

Ewww, sawry :(

Too much lean + low speed + braking = falling over like a dumbass in a bank parking lot at about 4pm with like 8 people looking at me. :D

I rode it all the way down though. I jumped up and picked that bitch up like it was a 10 speed. Went to the ATM in full gear with helmet shield down. And rode out quick.

Shit happens I guess.

Those are the worst. For some reason ya just don't expect something on 2 wheels to just fall over like that!

What time are you going to the pony? I will meet you there.

Yes max power I get hit in a parking lot, but they speed in that parking lot. The thought of being on my Ninja and getting hit at like 25mph from the right side still does damage. Why don't you ride your vmax out with us?

What time are you going to the pony? I will meet you there.
;) me and a few people will be at the pony at 6 so be there!

Might as well be there when the A*s model gets there, 6 it is!

Also Todd + Parks + his girlfriend/2nd cousin will probably be there at the same time.