OR bike night (BWR) 9/3/09

V4junkie

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lulz...even at the expense of being overdressed my leathers are cooler than jeans and my jacket would be

Really? You must be better ventilated than I am. With a layer under them I'm out in my leathers down to about mid 40's.

There've been a few gear threads lately, ntm the loss of so many ungeared/unhelmeted riders this season I'd like to make a statement. Ohio Riders knows how to dress for the ride!

Yeah yeah I know :violin:

I'll be there, as usual.

Since cruiser guys look retarded in full leathers, my trick for cold weather has always been to use extra layers. I ride all winter (as long as there's no ice or whatever on the roads), and I'm normally alright with an UnderArmor Winter shirt, a mil-surp sweater or hoodie, and a good thick jacket. I have a pair of felt-lined jeans, but long johns work alright as well. And real skiing gloves are wind-resistant while curved enough to work the bars/ controls.

Worst-case scenario, I can throw on a full Carhart getup (coverals and all), but then I look like a fucking farmer on a bike.

Package? :lol:

Yes Princess P. By package, I mean Jaimie

mail order bride from Ukraine

Ordering a WIFE via the mail sounds like an eternal headache. That's probably why that business isn't doing as well as it could. They need to change the concept to "mail order prostitute". I for one may be inclined to shop for "choice weekend entertainment" via a catalog, however I will NOT attempt to spend my life with her. It goes against my strict personal code of ethics. LOL