OR bike night (BWR) 9/3/09

V4junkie

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes Princess P. By package, I mean Jaimie

I knew you were talking about your woman! That's why I was laughing. ;) Sooo you are bring Jaime out to see us all tomorrow? She can give me pointers on how to make a come back for training after I get over this darn bronchitis. I can barely walk without getting winded right now! :(

If you're feeling lazy I'll ride next to you and do all your shifting so you don't have to ;)

ok that is funny to bad you and i are the only ones that will get it though rep for you anyway cuz im lmao

but im gonna prolly have to drive the hemi this time might have to swing by rusty's and ironpony beforehand

How about an hour and twenty, and covered in seal blubber???? :cool:

I would have no idea! If I get cold around Nerk I might be tempted to cut you open with my lightsaber and sleep inside of you. (nerd alert)

but im gonna prolly have to drive the hemi this time might have to swing by rusty's and ironpony beforehand

Hmmm IronPony huh? Been wanting to stop by and look at their bikes myself. Maybe I'll see you there ;)