OR bike night (BWR) 9/3/09

V4junkie

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had fun tonight, lots of OR's out! Even wearin the new hoodie over my jacket it was still

a little cold on the way back to the West side of town tonight!

Of course it'd been warmer had I kept it under 80! :cool:

:biker:

Wow, had that exact same thing happen to me in Pataskala about 2 years ago. Of course my ride through there almost resulted in me eating pavement. Someone in a Focus started to turn left right in front of me, coming into my lane, and I dodged em because I got skills like that. Then getting on the 16 ramp in Newark a Possum ran out in front of me. I was haulin around a corner and when he heard me coming/came into the path of my lights he reared up and went WTF!

possum.jpg

Missed it by maybe a foot. Shoulda given it a face full of Sidi.

Anyway, great turn out. Now if only BWR could take on Rooster's wings...

Just DO NOT speed through Pataskala. I have a long story about it, but I wasn't even speeding, didn't get a ticket for it, but was a DUI. About 10 years ago, learned my lesson fo sho! I think he was profiling, because my car WAS an old beater, looked like it was falling apart (body was) and I DID get profiled in Granville a few months later, the officer pretty much admitted it!

THEN they would have ANOTHER step to go before calling them good.

But, that's an argument that could go on forever!

I'm open to recommendations. Roosters just has the consistently biggest wings and gotta love the Donkey sauce. Or, if you know how to order it, extra wet naked Donkeys.

I'm open to recommendations. Roosters just has the consistently biggest wings and gotta love the Donkey sauce. Or, if you know how to order it, extra wet naked Donkeys.

Oops! I wasn't awake when I posted that! I thought I was reading Hooter's wings there!

I totally agree, Rooster's, Donkey Sauce, winar! I usually get fingers in Donkey, since I'm lazy, and eating wings is too much work for me....