RandomNegro and his GoPro camera - you decide

Zorro

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:(I hate to be the downer, but I don't think paypal will refund you if the deal didn't go through ebay:(, and also would you be able to submit the texts to paypal to support your claim:confused:? :wtf::violin:

:wtf: dude where the fuck are you getting that from?...it makes no difference. I've got my money back multiple times and neither were egay related....

RandomNegro is quickly becoming SpecificNegro, if he don't come in here and 'splain hisself. LOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! That sounded like something that my Mum would have said.:lol:

For the record... Whenever I read the word "randomnegro"... And I honestly can't explain this... The first thing that comes to mind is "NEGRODAMUS"!

• 3 weeks later...

Good news...I got my money back!

Hello Zorro,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your

favor.

We were able to recover $113.50 USD and this amount has been credited to

you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to

recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed

to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the

seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account

privileges.

Also, thanks to McLovin, I got a GoPro camera off Wera!

it's been a while since i've been on here and i didn't know this was going on, this is kind of cute.

anyways, i told him from the beginning the amount received would need to be 113.50 and we'd call it a day. i've sold many other things on other forums and it is understood that this is exactly what i mean.

this is a dead topic and i have no need really to argue over a few dollars but i wanted to be very clear on what i was trying to say and i guess he thought that i was arguing with him because it was mostly over text messages while i was in japanese class.

you can feel what you want but i thought that i was more than clear about what i said and meant. i said you can have the money back or we can go ahead, you decided to take it back i have no issue whatsoever with that.

secondly i was never bitter lol no need to be bitter at all, and i was never shady about anything, i tried to be very concise and very clear with you.

the "bidding war" was about 20 dollars difference so i'm unsure how bitter i could be lol.

i have many positive feedbacks on many other forums 100% rating on ebay so to say i'm shady is very far from the truth. never once was i rude or not polite to you. even when you said you were reversing the stuff i said thank you anyway... far from shady. it was clearly a misunderstanding, and i thought we left it at that.

i guess so but the original agreed price after everything was like... 120 something or another i have the pm still so i said i would need to receive 113.50 over paypal i hope everyone sees what i'm saying

but anyways i hope everyone reads this and gets my side of the story so not to ruin my reputation because of one misunderstanding.

if anyone has a problem questions or concerns please let me know and we can deal with it accordingly

I cant believe with all of the replies the simple Fact that you CANNOT charge a customer or person for the Fees Associated with using Paypal.....At least not specifically stating you are charging for the fees.

I always calculate the Fees into the asking price since I know 98% of my items will be paid for with Paypal.

My question is this....DId the MOney/Camera issue get resolved?

It sounds to me like there is still an issue from RN's post.....did the OP reveive either the Cam or a refund?

If not...He should get the latter immediately without any other questions being asked....He made it clear thats what he wants.

My question is this....DId the MOney/Camera issue get resolved?

It sounds to me like there is still an issue from RN's post.....did the OP reveive either the Cam or a refund?

he posted the outcome already

Good news...I got my money back!
Hello Zorro,

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in your

favor.

We were able to recover $113.50 USD and this amount has been credited to

you. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted.

If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort to

recover the balance from the seller.

If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owed

to you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against the

seller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's account

privileges.

Also, thanks to McLovin, I got a GoPro camera off Wera!