RandomNegro and his GoPro camera - you decide

Zorro

i'm not asking anyone to pay anything i said the amount that needed to be recieved was 113.50 when the last price he agreed on was 120 or so.

that included shipping. i'm not here to be judged by anyone. that was the agreement.

yes the camera is still for sale. i told him he could come pick it up be he... we decided on paypal i offered that he could pick it up if he was down here in the area.

i don't mind personal pick ups paypal it doesn't matter. we can do it over ebay or whatever. i'm upfront and very serious about what i do, i have no reason to lie no reason to be shady about anything.

yes the camera is still for sale. it comes with batteries, charger, case, a few stickies for outside mount, and also comes withi bike mount (the sucshion cup).

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not asking anyone to pay anything i said the amount that needed to be recieved was 113.50 when the last price he agreed on was 120 or so.

that included shipping. i'm not here to be judged by anyone. that was the agreement.

yes the camera is still for sale. i told him he could come pick it up be he... we decided on paypal i offered that he could pick it up if he was down here in the area.

i don't mind personal pick ups paypal it doesn't matter. we can do it over ebay or whatever. i'm upfront and very serious about what i do, i have no reason to lie no reason to be shady about anything.

yes the camera is still for sale. it comes with batteries, charger, case, a few stickies for outside mount, and also comes withi bike mount (the sucshion cup).

The agreed upon price was never 120. it was 113.50. we agreed that paypal was the best payment method. I sent 113.50. then you wanted me to pay more money for the paypal fee. so i canceled the transaction. Was i supposed to guess at the paypal fee to ensure you netted 113.50?

anyway, we did go back/forth over txt about this...like 10 times. if you really didnt care, you would've just said "don't worry about the extra $3.50" or whatever the fee was and shipped the camera.

Either way, I got my money back.

from a PM

Originally Posted by Zorro

$121

n e ways, yes without any dispute you did get your money back

i'm done with arguing about it. it was ridiculous for you to even start this thread. cute... but def. unnecessary, nothing was accomplished by it.

and yes there at the time of the first sale was another buyer, i wouldn't lie about it.i still have all the PM's. i also asked him if he wanted to come pick it up... so i def wasn't shady about anything i offered to ship out of convenience for him. and out of cash that was suppose to be solely for the camera.

i did nothing wrong here. i hope you can all see that now.