why cant honda come out with...

oldschoolsdime92

So I have recently been checking out the naked bike market, and it came to me, why doesnt honda come out with a naked f4i. They have the 599, which is nothing more than a naked detuned f3. If they came out with a standard version of the f4i, I would be all over it, instead of the gladius. Common honda. I have always been a die hard honda fan. -end rant-

The CB1000R is nice but the bodywork is a little too Batman for me.

Why not the CB1000F? That's supposed to be coming, right?

album.php?albumid=676&pictureid=7137

Then mod it from there?

(Oops, couldn't copy the pic of the F from my album. It's out there in my album if you wanna see.)

if they dont they just really need to offer a naked upright f4i. I want a brand new bike. I cant justify buying a brand new bike thats carbed. And I really cant justify buying a brand new bike and stripping the body work and clippons and building a street fighter style bike.

i know what you mean i wanted to do that with my gixxer but could justify doing that to such a beautiful bike but then it got laid down and i let the insurance take it. i am really starting to regret doing that but i will get something to ride hopefully next season. got another baby on the way so that will be the ultimate deciding factor on when i buy again

I found an used fz1 the other day with 7k on the clock. I belive they were asking 7800 for it. I am just going back and forth with myself. I love the styling of the gladius, I dont love the 66 hp. I love the 599, but yet again. its 2009, and I cant justify buying a carbed bike.

so upon some research, the 919 claims its fuel injected. When I go to the honda dealership, there 919 has a choke. Can someone explain this to me? I am almost positive the one at the dealer is a left over 07.

Yes, all of the 919 are left over 2007 models now. I like mine so much, I just might get one of the 2007. The choke is just a airbox blocker thingy, to cut down on the air. Which is basically the same thing a choke on a carb does. I don't even use mine, it doesn't need to use it, with the fuel injection. I think I've only used it 2 or 3 times, and I like riding right down to freezing temperatures.