As if I didn't already spend a lot on the bike...

RSVDon

OOOOooooo, I'm in troubie now!! :D

Got some new toys yesterday.

1995 Polaris SLX 780cc triple

polaries.jpg

1993 Kawasaki 750 SSr 750cc twin

92-JET-SKI-SS750A.jpg

(I just took the pics from the net, but this is what they look like)

Both are good ol' two smokes. I couldn't resist though, got both skis and a trailer for $200. The Polaris needs a top-end rebuild and the Kawi just needs prepped for the water. I can't wait!! :cool: Hmmm, now I just have to figure out that tow vehicle thing...

Put a Yosh and a PCIII on there, and don't forget to get matching leathers. Shouldn't be too hard to find mid 90's day-glo colors, I'm pretty sure Icon can hook you up with those. :)

Sounds like you got a excellent deal!

blah, water crafts are a hole you throw money into and in ohio get 4-5 months of some enjoyment out of them, good luck and i hope you enjoy them in 2010.

I agree, my family used to own a boat. Lol! Jet skis are a littlemore entertaining for me though and I'm sure I'll get some good use of them. They are easy to transport, easy to maintain, and my riding season on them won't be bad. I'll have them in Ohio from spring till late simmer and then they go to Georgia with my parents and on weekends I visit near winter there it should still be nice. So hopefully a little over 6 months of water. :)

And yeah, I'm already looking at a few mods since I'm rebuilding the Polaris. With the right impeller, exhaust, and carb tuning it may see high 60s on the water.

perfect timing for winter coming LOL.

Oh wells. Gives me time to make sure they won't sink once I put them in. :lol:

For $200 you never know what'll happen once they get running after two seasons down.

Put a Yosh and a PCIII on there, and don't forget to get matching leathers. Shouldn't be too hard to find mid 90's day-glo colors, I'm pretty sure Icon can hook you up with those. :)

:lol: