You can run from the chopper, but you can't hide from QuikZX9R

Disclaimer

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am finally a full fledged internet user I just received my first negative rep. The little bitch didn't sign it, just says "Fuck You"

Whoever you are thanks for making me laugh. We have a source here to let us discuss any discourse and some choose to hide anonymously. Rep is not really important but I have never left negative rep for anyone. If I have an issue with something you and everyone else will know about it because I’m not a hiding little bitch. I have sent a PM to people if I thought what was being said wasn’t for everyone’s consumption or I didn’t want to ruin the thread by jacking it. Not that jacking is always bad.

the whole ourbikesdontleak.com thing seems rather pointless, but I wouldn't be too quick to judge ALL the 'members' based on QuickZX9R's douche-baggery.

if he'd gone around telling everyone he was a member of ORDN, I wouldn't expect people to assume I'm an asshole just because we are (were) members of the same forum.

I am finally a full fledged internet user I just received my first negative rep. The little bitch didn't sign it, just says "Fuck You"

Whoever you are thanks for making me laugh. We have a source here to let us discuss any discourse and some choose to hide anonymously. Rep is not really important but I have never left negative rep for anyone. If I have an issue with something you and everyone else will know about it because I’m not a hiding little bitch. I have sent a PM to people if I thought what was being said wasn’t for everyone’s consumption or I didn’t want to ruin the thread by jacking it. Not that jacking is always bad.

It wasn't the black fuck ox! I'm sure of it!

the whole ourbikesdontleak.com thing seems rather pointless, but I wouldn't be too quick to judge ALL the 'members' based on QuickZX9R's douche-baggery.

if he'd gone around telling everyone he was a member of ORDN, I wouldn't expect people to assume I'm an asshole just because we are (were) members of the same forum.

Very true.

I was told at one point of the friendly outdoor discussion that Jinx said, "Even your own friends think you're an asshole" and looked at Quik's crew.

That made me :lol:

:eek:

Loving it

:plus1: for a valid point.:cool:

here is my post on his site hee hee sorry had to do it .

38)ip.gifbrowser.gifposer from ohio riders male.gifLocation:

behind you with camera

post.gifThursday, 10. September 2009 02:13 Host: d60-78-173.col.wideopenwest.com edit.gif

maybe if you spent your time on your web site and not fucking with other people it would not look like a 10 year old designed it and have pictures of a bunch of fat girls on it . lol fag