Junkies VP crashes at beaver

gixxie750

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The go pro is trashed,but the sd card will be here in a couple of hours. I HAVE to see this!

Short story

He was in lap 3 of Bsbk race at Beaver run with WERA. Went into turn one and the guy in front checked up for a second and they hit. Monger got thrown over the front of his bike and got stuck face up between the rear wheel and subframe of the frnt bike. He was stuck there for a sec or 2 till the rear finally locked and threw both of them free. I hope the go pro got most of it.....

The go pro is trashed,but the sd card will be here in a couple of hours. I HAVE to see this!

Short story

He was in lap 3 of Bsbk race at Beaver run with WERA. Went into turn one and the guy in front checked up for a second and they hit. Monger got thrown over the front of his bike and got stuck face up between the rear wheel and subframe of the frnt bike. He was stuck there for a sec or 2 till the rear finally locked and threw both of them free. I hope the go pro got most of it.....

DAMN. Hope the guy's OK, hopefully we'll get to hear his story in person next weekend at the M&G.

Wow, lucky dude... you know welds aren't really supposed to break like that. A darn weld should be as strong or stronger than the metal around it. Doesn't always work that way...

edit: just noticed the cracked frame below the swing arm, at the exhaust hanger/rearset mount.

Edited by ReconRat

I noticed that too, perfect failure right down the weld. :eek:

that was the first thing I noticed. I thought to myself, and thats supposed to hold up over bumps on the interstate and anything else these lovley ohio roads can throw at it?? but most importantly, glad everyone is okay