Junkies VP crashes at beaver

gixxie750

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yep, the guy with the orange shirt on...

the dude who crashed is the one who was hauling ass at midohio as you packed your shit and went home, flounder.... but i highly doubt there was any point where monger was in over his head...

thats why i've learned that everyone that thinks they're fast proves their not when they grab a handful of brake...i think there are quite a few of us that have learned never to trust that the person in front us is about to do what is expected of them as a racer.. ;)

otherwise we'd just pass them instead of hit them

Edited by cbrjess0815

Its racing. Its not fair to be brake checked. U have to hope everyone is at least going to keep pace. I watched over and over and i'm not sure what happend. Its RACING!

I can agree with this but you also need to be smart enough/good enough to leave yourself an out. Based on the vid, it looks like they were coming down the straight and he came in too fast and wasnt able brake in time. Those 3 riders in front were pretty much the same pace so from the vid, I can only put the blame on the rider who rear-ended the others. Granted its racing and it happens but smacking someone from behind that hard is a bit rough. Glad they are all ok and like I said, I only know what I can "guestimate" from the vid. Just happy no one was hurt.

Unless i'm wrong, the rider who was hit is named Justin (bike #45).

I don't know the guy personally, but it would surprise me if he 'checked-up' for no reason. Again, I don't know him, and haven't ridden with him (he's in "A." I'm not), but I get the impression he's pretty fast and predictable. He had taken 3rd in the solo 20 earlier that morning, so (despite the orange shirt), he's not usually a back marker...

if i read his account of the incident, I'll try to relay that here. That sucks about the bike... I didn't stop over and really introduce myself, but I was in the race school with Spencer. Is the guy with the dreads on OR as well?