coshocton does have great roads!

Hoblick

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love those Amish surprises when you're going through a blind turn. My buddy at work said three Amish kids were killed recently by being hit by a vehicle while they were in a buggy. It happens now and again, I'm sure.

i almost hit one today in the semi :nono: damn horse spooked and nearly brought a whold load of kids over infront of me......

Ditto on all the above-says the Killbuck Kid, aka lil' carbs. Uh, CR19, which part there's three ya know? See a local for your tour guide needs, or a least pop for a buck at the county engineer's office for the pretty colored county road maps. ;>)

This weekend was meet folks at Utica/Pioneer restaurant and meander them back to local area. 586 s to 79 to Warsaw and one part of Cr 19 then yet another Cr to pop out on 62 and then 520 to 514 to wander back to 715 (36) and then way everywhere to 541 and brought the tourists back to Martinsburg. Pointed them home from there.

So looks like we missed ya folksies, even though we was buzzing the same area. Jeez

Adam, check yer PM.

Edited by littlecarbsbigsmiles
dyslexic (how ever ya spell it) entries like Adam does