New to the forum...Central and northwestern Ohio.

Curt_750F

Hey all,

My name is Curt, if you could not tell by my screen name. Right now I'm a senior at BGSU up here in cold, windy, flat, northwest Ohio. Home is Centerburg, Ohio...Geographical center of Ohio, lame i know:D. Anyway, I've been riding since I was about 5 years old and have been going strong ever since. Currently I ride a 1980 Honda CB750F. It's a bit of a work in progress. I've been having some trouble with her lately but I should have her up in running fairly soon...hopefully. I am looking for another bike as a bit more of a reliable, newer bike. I've been looking all over for a SV1000 for under 4000k would be great. Look forward to posting on this forum...Look for me on Jeepforum and the CBF forum.

Curt.

I know where there's an SV1k for 4k.... but it's over here.

http://www.hondaofavon.com/new_vehicle_detail.asp?sid=05741236X9K7K2009J9I28I39JPMQ3374R0&veh=6012&pov=1361292

vp1361292_1_large.jpg

They may even give you that little comb to keep the crabs off that seat when you get it - you said you went to BG-STD right?

Welcome to the site. Do you know what your bike needs to get running?

Well I can't tell if it's a carb issue or a coil/electrical issue. I had a stage 1 jet kit put in by a mechanic, and mac 4 to 1. It ran great for about 3 days and then it started fuel fouling the plugs and running really rich. I've had the carbs checked twice since then and they say my mixture is fine. I ordered some cbr f2 coils, i hear they are a big upgrade for my bike.