what will Yamaha sell in 2010?

c7fx

I can't believe they didn't revise the r6 for 2010?! Thats okay it will help my 06 hold its value better. I did see they're not making the r6s anymore... Love the new blue/white paint scheme on the r6 tho'.

Uh, the 06 R6 is now two generations old. There was an update to midrange and performance after the 07 model and then for 2010, there's an even better improvement.

Thing is, these bikes are really good and making them better is more in smaller changes than big ones. The revamped fly by wire, etc is going to improve things and with the revisions to the mapping and throttle control and such, the bike will perform better.

The 06 was a great bike and did a great job, but lacked any mid range. Maybe you were referring to the sport R6?

Uh, the 06 R6 is now two generations old. There was an update to midrange and performance after the 07 model and then for 2010, there's an even better improvement.

Thing is, these bikes are really good and making them better is more in smaller changes than big ones. The revamped fly by wire, etc is going to improve things and with the revisions to the mapping and throttle control and such, the bike will perform better.

The 06 was a great bike and did a great job, but lacked any mid range. Maybe you were referring to the sport R6?

i know they technically changed it in 08, but unless you own one you can't tell. I think the only changes were some small ones such as a magnesium alloy subframe and remapping the ecu, oh and I think the mirrors mount outside the windshield now.

2006 r6

R6studio.jpg

2009 r6

2009_YZFR6_orange.jpg