Hailwood or anyone else making a 9/13 ride?

rslocum

I was actually just thinking about making a thread for Sunday.

I'm definitely up for a Sunday ride, and I actually wouldn't mind venturing a little further South this time.

My wife and I went camping last weekend on the FZ near the Ohio river, and took some great roads. The OH-83 to Marietta to OH-26 to OH-800 back North turned out to be a really fun route that I would love to do on the S3.

Heading out on Sunday would give me all day Saturday to get the new tires mounted and get a shakedown ride in, so count me in.

Edit:

Here's basically what we wound up doing, except starting/finishing in Millersburg:

Google Maps Link

Edited by Hailwood

Some people are getting together to go down for the M&G on Sunday morning.

Also down in Cbus area other riders seems they are gathering at Iron pony at noon and than ride to M&G.

Maybe we should go as a group to IP and go together to M&G........just a thought ..

Some people are getting together to go down for the M&G on Sunday morning.

Also down in Cbus area other riders seems they are gathering at Iron pony at noon and than ride to M&G.

Maybe we should go as a group to IP and go together to M&G........just a thought ..

I think curby and I are headed to the M&G. I believe the plan is to meet somewhere in Canton, and head down. Do you think anyone from up north would want to meet us there, and continue south?

Meet & greet sounds like fun, but honestly I'd rather be riding, especially when weekends with nice weather are soon going to be in short supply. Hopefully I can get to one next year.

I'm definitely down for a long ride Sunday, and the weather's looking great.

I'm thinking meeting in Millersburg around 10ish (later if the Cleveland folks want) and heading down from there. Probably take 5~6 hours to do the route.

I'll go ahead and make another thread for the ride South.

Edited by Hailwood

HW, come to this thread

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=33634&page=4

and post your intention....

10 sounds good at Millsburg, but than we would be in Cbus before noon and the M&G starts from noon to 5.

We can all ride from Millsburg to Cbus, and than if you feel to stop for a few min to have some to eat and bullshit a little, I think you'll still have plenty time to ride.

In fact some people might come along with you, since I really I am there for the ride part, tits watching and little socializing.

So lets try too hook up. we got few guys coming from NO already....

HW, come to this thread

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=33634&page=4

and post your intention....

10 sounds good at Millsburg, but than we would be in Cbus before noon and the M&G starts from noon to 5.

We can all ride from Millsburg to Cbus, and than if you feel to stop for a few min to have some to eat and bullshit a little, I think you'll still have plenty time to ride.

In fact some people might come along with you, since I really I am there for the ride part, tits watching and little socializing.

So lets try too hook up. we got few guys coming from NO already....

I'm not talking about riding to the Meet & Greet, I'm talking about having a completely separate ride South.

I went ahead and made another thread for it here