Free Stuff for Ohio Riders!

Likwid

You gonna have any Amsoil swag? :D

Do business cards count as swag? Just kidding. I may have a bit of swag to give away. Won't be nearly as much a Likwid is providing but I will be sure to bring a few things to the OR Meet N Greet 3.0.

Edited by Modern Synthetics

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i need the springfield hat.

Done

I'ts a shame you didn't have any shirts available in double extra fat kid.

I know srsly, I got mine from them earlier... XXL, I have a feeling this may be a standard package, the numbers seem pretty normal.

geez this stuff went fast!!!

I KNOW! srsly

This has gotta be a trap, since when does a Jewish guy give stuff away? The same guy was trying to sell individual drycaps about a month ago. :D

Just bustin' your balls Matt. It's cool that you're giving all this swag out. :)

It is a trap, I didn't post it earlier, I'm taking credit card numbers via PM to reserve the items... this is a super stellar phishing scam :) lol

jk of course, but srsly, drycaps still for sale :-D

A patch and a sticker if you have any left, please & thank you.

See ya at da meet-n-greet.

Done and Done (got plenty of both so you're reserved)

can i please have dibs on the Springfield armory USA hat! thank you!

Done

And with that I'm noticing everything's taken except a few of the different stickers and of course, plenty of USA flag patches and stickers.

Holy shit that went quickly! Anything unclaimed at the meet & greet will go to first takers if you didn't let me know ahead of time you weren't going to be there :)

Damn yah, cleared me out of freebies!

AS Jagr mentioned, the USA patches and stickers I have 50 of so everyone can have a patch & sticker if they want one, I can't see handing out 100 patches and still having more that want it!

Maybe Modern Synthetics can tell me how many of the kickstand pads he handed out, maybe I'm underestimating things :)

Damn yah, cleared me out of freebies!

AS Jagr mentioned, the USA patches and stickers I have 50 of so everyone can have a patch & sticker if they want one, I can't see handing out 100 patches and still having more that want it!

Maybe Modern Synthetics can tell me how many of the kickstand pads he handed out, maybe I'm underestimating things :)

I haven't been to one of the Meet N Greets yet so I have no idea about numbers. Must have been someone else handing out kickstand pads before. I know Cycle Search has custom logo kickstand pads and they are an Amsoil Retailer. Maybe they had some Amsoil stuff on display last time and people thought it was me.