F/S 1999 Honda CBR600F4

nate2587

Really clean bike!

All oil changes where done on time and tune-ups. I have alot of the paper work for all of the work done to it from Monroe motor sports from the previous owner.

In all there where 3 owners of the bike including me. An older single fellow who put 6k on the bike and then my friend from Port Clinton who rode from 6k-18k and then myself personally from 18k-24k (The bike as it stands right now has 23,500 miles.)

Chain and sprocket where just replaced 100 miles before i bought the bike.

2 Brothers exhaust that sounds badass! alot of ppl that have rode with me really love the way my bike sounds... VERY comfortable ride for yourself and for passengers i ride 2hours w/o a stop no problem :smile42: .

I recently Changed the oil and flush out the brake lines and had a mechanic ride it and to test it out. He said it rode really well very comfortable ride and it sounds like a champ! You REALLY gotta see the bike to appreciate the value of it. CLEAN!

i always get people asking me what year it is and when i tell them its a 99 their jaws drop Reason selling is that im gonna buy a house and i want to use that money for a down payment and pick up a newer one next season

Asking price is $4,000

Nate

DSCF0452.jpg

DSCF0454.jpg

DSCF0451.jpg

DSCF0309.jpg

DSCF0310.jpg

DSCF0313.jpg

DSCF0312.jpg

DSCF0316.jpg

DSCF0307.jpg

DSCF0306.jpg