"Sons of Anarchy"

Fonzie

T minus 30 minutes pepes

I'm probably gonna have to watch it later :( Kids are out of school for the week with friends stayin' over, plus the in laws are in town & stayin here too

Holy Shit!!!

Hospital scene = best scene so far this entire season!

Agreed. I didnt know Tara had it in her to do that. Guess she took it to heart on what Gemma told her.

Personally this last episode was one of the best ones of season 2. Season 1 on the other hand I think beats season 2 hands down.

I thought this was a great episode and next week has to be big since it is the finale. I have always thought that Tara was pretty hot and after that hospital scene not only is she hot but she is a fucking badass.

I'm so-so on her.... Sometimes she looks good, others... Not so much to me. But she did that white t-shirt of hers justice.... Nice cut to it ;)

2 more people I thought for sure would be dead though.... Aren't

This has to be the nicest "Outlaw" biker gang ever. I'm surprised Tigg wasn't over there unzippin' his pants and shovin' Zoebelle's daughter's face in there

Edited by Fonzie

Wow! :eek: Just finished it

Just when I start to think Stahl maybe has a heart.... She's proves she's one conniving bitch!

Zoebelle's daughter looked H.O.T tonight!! :cool:

Sorry to see the prospect go.... I'm sure he'll get his cut in his casket with him. Won't have to worry about that sack infection anymore

WTH's Unser thinkin'??? Plus he's transporting a fleeing perp in a city cop car :confused:

Why didn't Clay just walk in & finish Zoebelle before leavin' to help Jax? Would'a taken about a minute to walk in & shoot him

Almost kinda felt bad for Westin, even after what he did, with his boy in there like that. Would'a liked to see Jax beat his a$$ first before sinkin' a couple bullets in him. Was also surprised he was gettin' ink at a shop where a colored girl was an artist 33.gif

I will give it to Weston, that was a decent scene, but the plot twists on this show are just getting stupid. I'm really trying to like the show, and I have watched every episode, but let's face it, this show is difficult to take seriously anyway, and then you add in shit like "Oh yeah well, my Pres. and Sgt. at arms killed my wife and I've still decided to stay", and an Irishman kidnapped my son and I've just decided to sit here and cry on the dock. Sutter is killing my motivation to take out the trash before 10:00.

Well I was fairly happy with the finale. I dont think sack is dead I think he will be back full patch next season.

As I have said just about every week I fucking hate that ATF bitch. However there is no way the murders will stick to Gemma, as long as there is an actual investigation they will see it is impossible that it happened the way Stahl said it did. But she is the only witness and Opie warned her about playing her games and now she has Gemma on the run and Jaxx's kid taken, so I'm thinkin Opie will take her out next season...at least I hope.

Unser has pretty much stepped down and Hale is in charge and he knows Hale will protect him as much as possible.

Hopefully we only have to wait till summer for the new season and they will make it a full 16 episode season instead of 12.