Mid Ohio Sept 19-20

c7fx

Just a side note to all this - My comment to Flounder was due to the fact that he IS A FRIEND! I have a LOT of friends on here and any comments I state towards them is based on a friendship and not a way to try and deter people from going somewhere...

Just because my name has changed, I still have over 2k posts and have established relationships on and off the board.

That is all.

Why did you change your name? Lizard was much cooler, btw. That was all you had going for you too. Now...nothing.

Are you serious!!!! you are officially a fag.. That is a super glue fixable wound for sure.

I guess yota's arent tough at all.. Maybe we should start calling you Furby instead.

hmmm... lets see here. Subcutaneous fat hanging out of my palm... Yea youre right man. I should of just tried to play tough guy and used butter flys... FUCK THAT. Ive been in the medical field long enough to know when something needs stitches. Why half ass it? Takes longer to heal, more scare tissue, greater chance of infucktion... No thanks. I have another race the 27th... ill be good to go in a few more days and able to run in that. But you are right, im a fag. Come on over for that reach around whenever! :D

hmmm... lets see here. Subcutaneous fat hanging out of my palm... Yea youre right man. I should of just tried to play tough guy and used butter flys... FUCK THAT. Ive been in the medical field long enough to know when something needs stitches. Why half ass it? Takes longer to heal, more scare tissue, greater chance of infucktion... No thanks. I have another race the 27th... ill be good to go in a few more days and able to run in that. But you are right, im a fag. Come on over for that reach around whenever! :D

I could use one today.. its been a rough week. ;):D

Yeah!!! and it looks like it will be nice. Thank god for Mize Mobile for going the extra mile to get me the right tires in time. I was getting a little worried but the brown truck delivered Ha!. Also Stickboy for helping me with my questions.

Now I just need to swap and balance, Thank god for my nomar:D

not that good for me.almost lost my rear wheel in last turn at first session in A.the knob somehow loose fell of ,so my rear sprocket,the mid ohio personal picking up my parts on the track.luckly i slow down so nothing bad happen.my girlfriend go to motoohio get me the parts and i finish last two sessions.still nobody understand how everything got loose.

not that good for me.almost lost my rear wheel in last turn at first session in A.the knob somehow loose fell of ,so my rear sprocket,the mid ohio personal picking up my parts on the track.luckly i slow down so nothing bad happen.my girlfriend go to motoohio get me the parts and i finish last two sessions.still nobody understand how everything got loose.

Did i safety wire that clip for you?