Kanye West is definitely a gay fish...

Casper

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THAT's staged. I'm willing to bet he never took a tug off that the entire night. All part of the "urban" image, all bling, all bullshit, absolutely no substance.

I doubt it. He's over drinking age. Give me a bottle on private property to walk around with and I'll be drinking out of it and I don't have an urban image.:dunno:

as posted in other thread

between KW and Williams this weekend.....WOW....a weekend of ppl not knowing when to shut thier fat ass mouths!!!!! Williams was punished by loosing the match LOL LOL well deserved. What will happen to KW nothing.....but i disagree, his apologies were ok....at least much better and seemingly more honest than williams.

either way they BOTH stolle the light away from the winners and that can NEVER be givin back.

I feel soooo sorry for both Williams' opponet and Taylor....they didnt get to enjoy the stage when THEY WON

Katne should be punished....no one buy his albums!!!! (albums...haha...im so old)

Don't worry, it'll happen before its all said and done.

Be patient.

hes already done that...there is some backstage video from some older MTV VMA show where he is yelling about it...

Kanye is a waste of air, space and time. He needs to go away. far away.

he is a racist fuck who goes around calling everyone else racist.

Didn't read the thread, but I don't understand why anyone gives a shit about it. All this stuff is doing is underminding any values that some parents are trying to teach their kids. It's ok to interrupt and be disrespectful when someone doesn't get their way.... THAT'S the only reason I give a shit. I guess we need to get some morals deeply rooted in our kids before they're old enough to watch this CRAP on tv. Real life it's not.

Comment from my stepbrother after telling him I really don't give a shit about it:

yea i mean it was funny but thanks to the whole user content driven internet thing its goin crazy

i miss the old internet

Also, rep for Casper (Like he needs it, he can give himself all he wants) for the second time I've heard "gay fish" in th epast couple days, and neither was from South Park!

Edited by jporter12