if a few of you could.......

TWL

i know im not on here much anymore but for those of you that know me and jess pls consider this

Dr. Karin Swartz was my neurosurgeon ( the doc that fixed my neck and back or in others words saved my life ) if some of you could just send her and her boss a short email that lets them know that you appreciate what she did for me, id be very thankful.

heres her email karin.swartz@uky.edu

and heres her bosses patibbs@email.uky.edu

and heres a link to the uk neurology department http://www.mc.uky.edu/surgery/Neuro/clinicalfacbios.asp

THANK YOU FOR THOSE THAT DO THIS

if you dont mind me asking, whats the back story on what happened?

Here's a the thread when it all happened...

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=26343

I talked to him the other night, he said he's about 80% healed, just soreness and stiffness here and there. I'm sure if he jumps back on here he'll explain more.

full name is cory a myers

i am doing better thankyou all for asking i just seen the doc yesterday and im clear to go back to work with resristions. my bones are healed well enough to support me, but they are still healing. im not taking any pain meds, and i doing ok with it.

back story is me and my wife jess moved to columbus for a year met and rode with a few of you then lost our job and had to move away. we moved to gtown ky and were here a months when i got into a really bad accident. but now im better and just wanted to let my doc and her boss know that she did a great job.

thanks everyone if you did this for me or i you helped in ANYWAY, again THANK YOU