Anyone want to make an offer on this?

NightRider

Yah, I am too... trying to figure out a way to spin it to the wife to get it approved.

Quick everyone txt me saying you found a perfect bike for my wife.

The wife is the easy part for me. finding the time to make repairs to it would be the hard part

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The wife is the easy part for me. finding the time to make repairs to it would be the hard part

Well shit let's get married. I got the time if you got the money.

I'd totally buy without asking her... if I hadn't already done that with a bike 7x more expensive... you only get 1 free pass a year I've found.

Well shit let's get married. I got the time if you got the money.

I'd totally buy without asking her... if I hadn't already done that with a bike 7x more expensive... you only get 1 free pass a year I've found.

I feel bad for guys like you. For the most part, mine lets me buy what I want as long as it's a good deal. But she also buys whatever she wants so it works out pretty good. Just this last weekend I saw a boat for sale. She saw it at the same time and said "Turn around and go get it" :D

I feel bad for guys like you. For the most part, mine lets me buy what I want as long as it's a good deal. But she also buys whatever she wants so it works out pretty good. Just this last weekend I saw a boat for sale. She saw it at the same time and said "Turn around and go get it" :D

I'm going to finish the conversation with her tomorrow, I may be able to swing there... make the trip with her to Dublin to take a look and bring it home

:lol: For your g/f's sake, you better hope so or else she's gettin' a JRM special ejaculation exfoliation.

And @ Likwid: 'Tis better to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Alright...lol. Can we stop talking about other dudes jizzing on my gf's face...?

:D

Now...i'm gonna have to kill someone or something to get that thought out of my head.

Thoughts of broke neck sex might help get the thought out of you head. :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I just meant neck collar sex man! When you put it that way....it sounds sick. :(

...but you get free bumps everytime. See, don't ever say I never did anything for you - regardless of the subject matter.

I'm just sticking around to see who "wins" the bike - Likwid or Sambusa

lol.

I'd sell it to Sam as Matt can't even inflate a tire with out a 4 page discussion. I don't feel like telling him how to build a bike over the phone, though Pauly would end up makeing some coin on the deal since Matt can't do it. On second thought I think Pauly needs the business so give it to Matt.

Not sure lol. I'll have to get my ass back to work....and work. :(

:lol:

It's all good, I'm just teasing.:) I hope the economy gets better soon or I fear we'll fall back into a full depression. :mad:

You know things suck when monster has a total of 18 jobs posted today within a 40 mile radius of me. Of the 18 jobs more than half are US military jobs. "Go to Afganastan and learn to be a weather forcaster". :wtf: Hot and Dry again with chances of more hot and dry for the next 352 days. :p

It's all good, I'm just teasing.:) I hope the economy gets better soon or I fear we'll fall back into a full depression. :mad:

You know things suck when monster has a total of 18 jobs posted today within a 40 mile radius of me. Of the 18 jobs more than half are US military jobs. "Go to Afganastan and learn to be a weather forcaster". :wtf: Hot and Dry again with chances of more hot and dry for the next 352 days. :p

No problem man lol. Although, i did buy my 1st bike for 500$. 76 saki kz-400.

We need something, here's hoping for the best.

Yeah, exactly lol. It's been a crapshoot for a while...and who knows when it will get better?