Anyone want to make an offer on this?

NightRider

As some of the guys know, this is the bike i put down Saturday. 1997 Kawasaki Ninja 600r. Clear title. 450$. Want it gone.

I don't have the cash to dump into it to fix it. The bike still runs, i rode it back a little ways before it ran out of gas.

Clutch shifter is bent, but still engages and shifts gears. As far as the pics go, tells the story. I have the piece that connects to the side, and under the seat.

I've heard a couple different stories on what it's worth in this condition. I'd like to offer it you guys before i put it on CL.

Good parts bike, or fix it back up.

Here's a link to pics. http://photobucket.com/shawns

Thanks.

Edited by NightRider

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im out ... can find em on cl for close to that not wrecked, higher miles but not wrecked good luck man

you should prolly just fix it and ride again though

Like i said, i'm not really sure wtf it's worth being wrecked. I'm willing to work with people though. If i had the money, i'd fix it up.

I'll give you 400 for it :)

Pm sent.

How about you give me 100 for takin it...

Wha...? I'll give you 100$ for your bike. I'll take the shame away for you biffin in kershawkton. :D

besides i saw you ride it you was speedin on it and tryin to wheelie it thats abuse that takes away from the value :D i couldnt buy an abused bike for more than 300

:lol:LIES! You need to quit watching so closely mang. Not to mention, trying to get 250's to wheelie.

I would like to purchase it for a receipt from walmart and $0.17

^That is the exact amount I tried to pay for our (casper, Earache , and myself) bar tab in Colorado

If you bump it up to 0.18$ and...a trip to dreamgirls for Mr Anderson...you gots a deal. :D