Anyone want to make an offer on this?

NightRider

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to get the wife to agree with me on this. She is close...

Another update. Dubguy pm me stating he would offer me 200$ to rent the bike for a week. To teach his friend how to ride. His friend can drive a stick, and rides scooters.

Todd (1000rider) was the 1st to pm me...and say he would take the bike for 450. I always go 1st come, 1st serve...but Dubguy is giving me the potential to make extra money. I don't want to dick anyone over, especially anyone from Or. Being layed off, (AGAIN!) i need all the money i can get.

Rick37, would be next in line if Todd doesn't end up with it. I hope everyone understands.

Another update. Dubguy pm me stating he would offer me 200$ to rent the bike for a week. To teach his friend how to ride. His friend can drive a stick, and rides scooters.

Todd (1000rider) was the 1st to pm me...and say he would take the bike for 450. I always go 1st come, 1st serve...but Dubguy is giving me the potential to make extra money. I don't want to dick anyone over, especially anyone from Or. Being layed off, (AGAIN!) i need all the money i can get.

Rick37, would be next in line if Todd doesn't end up with it. I hope everyone understands.

F!!!!! I see.... No prob, don't come cryin to me if they fall through, but let me know if they do...lol!!!

F!!!!! I see.... No prob, don't come cryin to me if they fall through, but let me know if they do...lol!!!

LOL. Thanks for understanding man. No problem. Unfortunately your 3rd in line. It just really caught me by surprise that Dubguy was offering 200$ to rent it. 450$ up front, i keep the title...win/win. :D