Uncle Sam Going On A Serious Hiring Binge.

chevysoldier

Got this from military.com. Maybe some of you all need a job, now might be a good time.

Uncle Sam Going on a Serious Hiring Binge According to a Partnership of Public Service (PPS) study titled, "Where the Jobs Are 2009: Mission-Critical Opportunities for America," the public sector will need to fill 273,000 jobs in various federal agencies over then next three years. The greatest hiring need is in the health care field. At least 54,114 medical and public health jobs need to be filled including 31,455 nurses, 10,626 doctors, and thousands of nursing assistants, pharmacists, and other wellness professionals, reports the PPS

EDIT: Please don't turn this into a political pissing match.

So... we can assume the "Free Health Care For Everybody!!!! Yeah' date=' Super, Awesome, Brilliant!!" is going to pass no matter what. :rolleyes: I hate that fucking guy. I hope he chokes on a peanut and then gets vomited on by the Premier of China. Then, I hope he finds Monica's cigar stash and contracts an STD after smoking it in the Oval Office.

Sorry, I hijacked it and turned it into a "Pauly Hates LoLBama" thread. I'm going to eat some SubWay and watch "Sweatin' To The Oldies" for a bit. Peace!! :cool:[/quote']

Awww man, now I want a Sweet onion chicken terryaki sub with sweet onion sauce and chipotle southwest sauce on Monterrey cheddar bread.