Mid Ohio Sept 28/29

SJC1000rr

you'll get your brain switched real quick once you miss that first shift lol. did it twice on the first day and not a mistake ever since.

although going back and forth from gp to standard on friends bikes is a little tricky.

good luck at the track! advanced yea?

Have fun. We've sent guys out while enduranc eracing on GP shift set-up bikes with them being used to Standard shifting. I always tell them the same thing - "You'll screw up once. After that, you'll figure it out." Of course, it is somewhat nerve racking to hear a guy shift and the bike immediately hit the rev limter under acceleration...:eek:

Good luck and be safe. We'll be at Grattan on the 27th with Nate and the Beemer crew!

Wasn't able to get off for the 19/20, but was anyone thinking of going these dates? I was possibly looking into either of them if I can get my rear changed out and brain switched to the Gp shift from standard.

im going 28th,got garage too.i just change my shifter to gp,will try sunday for first time.:eek:

Hummm, that sounds tempting! And a new track to boot. You and the old Mid-O crew instructors going to be there on Oct 10 or 11th?

Yes, pretty much all the crew we had as an escentric crew will be now running out of BG. Guys like Tim O'Toole, Steve Duteil, Mike Graham, Chris McVay, Jason Midlam, etc. etc. We will also have a few guys and gals from our upper Midwest Crew joining in. We are planning on a high ratio of staff to customer since it is a new track and we want to give as much one on one as we can.

Monte is flying in, too. We have some really cool things planned including a HUGE professional BBQ and possibly some things that are considered explosive...:D

your lost.

Why is it his loss? I know you like Mid-O, Rusty and I know that it is close, but come on, man... Guy wants to ride a new track - cut him a break.

I understand the band wagon fans on here like C7fx and now Brandon (Who used to always have bad things to say about Mid-O until now) but, you? I expected a little more.

We will know this week on BG and if he still has a chance to do Mid-O, that's great.

I thought about Mid O, but keeping an eye on the weather it has a 60-80% of rain. Just didn't want to risk that and with BG just opening up I wanted to give a try before the end of the year. I love Mid Ohio and WILL be back next year for sure. Several times at least, as I am finally dragging a friend with me. But I still need to get my rear changed, change the oil and want some more street time on the GP shift to get it smoother and more streamline shifts.

Why is it his loss? I know you like Mid-O, Rusty and I know that it is close, but come on, man... Guy wants to ride a new track - cut him a break.

I understand the band wagon fans on here like C7fx and now Brandon (Who used to always have bad things to say about Mid-O until now) but, you? I expected a little more.

We will know this week on BG and if he still has a chance to do Mid-O, that's great.

I never did really like it there. Then i got to race the place and WOW! I love BG just as much and would totally recomend it to EVERYONE!

I never did really like it there. Then i got to race the place and WOW! I love BG just as much and would totally recomend it to EVERYONE!

That or maybe you are control riding for Apex2Apex/Mid-0, you never did answer brian's question in regards to that ;) just giving you a hard time brandon

Anyways...probably a good move Steve. My friend went to the event this last saturday and said with the rain it was a waste. At this point in the year your chance of rain and colder weather is going to increase. Two things that are not good contributing factors to grip at Mid-O. Would be best to save going to that track till next season when the weather will be better.

Wait until it's cold or wet or cold and wet;) I really love Mid-Ohio when it is warm and dry any time else.... not so much.

I don't know why I got dragged into this? I'm on the "band wagon" for any track I can get to. I took days off from work and signed up for BG multiple times to find out it was postponed which sucked. Yeah sucked for everyone involved. So now I'm very leery about what people say when its going to open. I'm to the point I will wait until after its opens to plan a trip down south. I think it has potential to be a great facility and can't wait to ride it. I just don't think it will be this year.

As far as cold and wet I think any track sucks in those conditions no matter what kind of surface it has. If its wet I don't even open the trailer.

As far as cold and wet I think any track sucks in those conditions no matter what kind of surface it has. If its wet I don't even open the trailer.

Some tracks have good traction in the wet. BeaveRun, Grattan, GingerMan, Puntnam, are tracks in our area that are in good in wet conditions. .

i meant he can do both.if im not at wyoming hunting i will go to bg myself.

i like try different tracks too,thats why we going october to barber{with STT},and for december i just today talk to Monte abouth Jennings.

I don't know why I got dragged into this? I'm on the "band wagon" for any track I can get to. I took days off from work and signed up for BG multiple times to find out it was postponed which sucked. Yeah sucked for everyone involved. So now I'm very leery about what people say when its going to open. I'm to the point I will wait until after its opens to plan a trip down south. I think it has potential to be a great facility and can't wait to ride it. I just don't think it will be this year.

I wasn't lumping you in with the band wagon fans, Rusty. I know your feelings and I was confused because we've talked at length.

The bandwagon guys like the Junkies (who are instructors now) are obviously not going to say anything bad and pump up their events. That's cool. Guys like C7fx are simply just saying everything's peachy because I think they don't know any better.

You? You get it and understand the system. I value what you have to say on about everything. Well, almost everything...:p You make a wise crack on my new suit and we're not friends anymore.:D

i'm on the BG bandwagon also. Hell i'm on all the tracks bandwagon! I love track riding and racing so obviously if any track any org needs or wants my help i will give it to them. I have always tried to get riders to a track or any track from the beggining. I have nothing but love for all the tracks and would be soooooo happy to be part of anything in this sport! Mid ohio does rock though..... U know u love it lizard he he he

I wasn't lumping you in with the band wagon fans, Rusty. I know your feelings and I was confused because we've talked at length.

The bandwagon guys like the Junkies (who are instructors now) are obviously not going to say anything bad and pump up their events. That's cool. Guys like C7fx are simply just saying everything's peachy because I think they don't know any better.

You? You get it and understand the system. I value what you have to say on about everything. Well, almost everything...:p You make a wise crack on my new suit and we're not friends anymore.:D

what? i make nice coment abouth your suit ,but now i hate it:D