rider down in huber

granda080

• 3 years later...

I don't feel so bad for the guy, looks like poetic justice was served

http://www.whiotv.com/news/21028454/detail.html

Wanted Man Crashes Motorcylce

Kathryn Burcham, Reporter

Posted: 9:56 pm EDT September 20, 2009

HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio -- A Dayton man is in Miami Valley Hospital with serious head injuries after a motorcycle crash Sunday evening in Huber Heights.

Police said they first spotted 23 year old Scott Finfrock on Old Troy Pike and attempted to pull him over for what they called minor traffic infractions.

Instead, officers said Finfrock sped away and police did not pursue him.

But just moments later, authorities said Finfrock, headed eastbound on Taylorsville Road, slammed into the side of a van heading southbound on Brandt Pike.

Medics on scene said Finfrock, who was not wearing a helmet, suffered extensive head injuries and was taken to Miami Valley Hospital. The two occupants of the van were not injured, according to police.

Investigators then discovered Finfrock did not have a license, but did have a felony warrant for his arrest stemming from a burglary in Huber Heights.

As well, Lt. Gerry Gustin added, "The vehicle he [Finfrock] was riding was stolen out of Florida."

Police said Finfrock will face numerous criminal charges once he recovers from his injuries.

hey you cock sucking bitch that was my brother on that bike. saying you dont feel bad bitch just remember if you end up going down and your in critical condition ask your self do people feel bad for me. your lucky this is a dam computer and not in person or else your head would be blown away. let me find out who you are bitch

• Downvote 7

hey you cock sucking bitch that was my brother on that bike. saying you dont feel bad bitch just remember if you end up going down and your in critical condition ask your self do people feel bad for me. your lucky this is a dam computer and not in person or else your head would be blown away. let me find out who you are bitch

Shit just got real!

Edited by grapesmuggler27

to all of you that were wishing my brother prayers back in 09 me and my family greatly appreciate it scottie has more surgeries to go through and he is in good condition. also to the piece of shit fuckers out there that were talking shit about him crashing i hope you all crash into a semi truck so fuck you all

• Downvote 6

to all of you that were wishing my brother prayers back in 09 me and my family greatly appreciate it scottie has more surgeries to go through and he is in good condition. also to the piece of shit fuckers out there that were talking shit about him crashing i hope you all crash into a semi truck so fuck you all

You realize the guy you quoted has not been on in 2 years? Wishing bodily harm to others :nono:

I understand your upset, hope your brother recovers. But this is really unacceptable.

• Upvote 1

Are you serious?

Joins today to respond to a post that is over 3 years old....priceless

Threatening a non-active member with death possibly leading to the ban hammer....classic

Continuing the stereotype of a shallow gene pool in the Dayton area....epic

No offense to the reputable members and friends i have in the Dayton area :)

• Upvote 4

Wondered who dug up a 4 year old thread. Seriously sorry for your brother, but glad he's on the mend for the family's sake....however, joining a random forum and threatening members for voicing their personal opinion? ReFuckinTarded. Hope your bro learned the hard lesson he's endured these past years, but it appears you are far to thin skinned to play in this sandbox.

:ban: :ban: :ban:

Sorry about your brother, but threats of violence such as these have no place on this forum. 

• Upvote 2

I'ma think this guy's a troll.  Same username as the perp in the article.  Ignore x10!!!

Always fun to re-animate zombie threads, tho...

Joins today to respond to a post that is over 3 years old....priceless

Threatening a non-active member with death possibly leading to the ban hammer....classic

Continuing the stereotype of a shallow gene pool in the Dayton area....epic

No offense to the reputable members and friends i have in the Dayton area :)

I had to do a double take on the date of the thread - 2009? WTF?!?

Seems like the troll came to the usual end that trolls do.