GI: Ashtabula Covered Bridge Ride?

armith

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you all for coming out.. Thank you for your kinds words.. The scout work was worth it.. Could you imagine trying this ride "off the cuff"? It really turned out so much better than I expected.. Emily and I had a blast.. I'll probably just upload the whole memory card and post the photobucket album.

Glad the weather held up for you all.

And another thing, Kelli followed along in the Durango, and the highlight of her ride home was that it got to0 warm inside the truck and she had to turn DOWN the heat.......I can say I was not too warm on the ride home, but I was not cold either.

And another thing, Kelli followed along in the Durango, and the highlight of her ride home was that it got to0 warm inside the truck and she had to turn DOWN the heat.......I can say I was not too warm on the ride home, but I was not cold either.

Oye! We ran out of gas at 222 ON THE DOT (totally called it) so we stopped to get gas near Ohio Motorcycle.... found out my Sam's Club membership needs renewed, the Sunoco station on the corner is BAAAAADDDDD and 10$ rain pants from walmart get about 3 uses before tearing.... I was wondering why my right leg was so wet!