New member from CA!

the_silverfox

Wow.. there's a lot of Californians moving into my fair state. I wonder what they're all up to... (reaches for shotty' date=' trigger finger starts to twitch, double checks his six o'clock just in case one of these newly transplanted folk hails from San Fran...) :wtf:

Welcome to Ohio.. enjoy your stay. Don't wear out your welcome. Oh, the good twisty bits are only about an hour point five due south east of your twenty.

BTW, does your FJR have a coffee cup mounted to it? WTF?? :rulez:[/quote']

thats what everyone from oregon and washington tells us. except up there, most of them all orig. came from california. its strange but when i first found out that we might be moving to ohio, i suddenly started meeting people who were from ohio/lived her a while. strange given the distrance but realistically, ohio has so many corporate headquarters, its actually quite likely.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

El Vaquero is pretty good. They import real live illegal aliens to make the experience authentic.

you'll might enjoy this little quip -- i was a six year old girl on vacation in mexico traveling with family friends. went south of the border with abuela who was from argentina. got stuck at border and wouldnt let her cross. eventually made it back from mexico but abuela was no where to be found.............until we moved passed the 2ndary border check 100miles north and granny crawls out of the trunk. apparently she came over in the 70's for a visit and never went back. of course i was too young to understand, but i remember it like yesterday.

Welcome Christine,

I don't know how familiar you are with Ohio roads but I would say the best riding in the State is in the S.E. portion. With your choice of wheels I would bet you have already invested in heated riding gear so that will help extend your riding season. I normally continue street riding through the end of Nov-Mid Dec time of year myself.

Maybe it's just me' date=' but if you got a different bike you might not need the coffee... maybe?? I don't know.. :lol:

J/K.. but can I call you "Trailer Trash" since you got the hitch and all? :p[/quote']

With that Radio Flyer I've got for a trailer I guess I earned that name. LOL

Perhaps I should upgrade to one of these...

654102324009md.jpg